Hoshi (Part 1)

You walked to your favorite cafe. Hoshi your boyfriend was spending the day with Seventeen. So you wouldn't see him until late at night. You entered the cafe, you ordered your food and then looked for a place to sit.

You look around and see a familiar face. Hoshi? He was sitting with some girl. Is he cheating on me? You thought. Hoshi and the girl got up, he leaned in giving her a kiss full of passion. As soon as they stopped they both held hands, Hoshi even gave her a little kiss on the neck. He looked happier with her than with you. Your heart felt like it was stabbed multiple times. Tears formed your eyes. Hoshi turned your way. That's when he saw you. You gave him a blank expression.

"Y-Y/N?!" he said loudly.

People turned their heads in your direction.

"How could you?!" you say quietly, but loud enough for him to hear.

He just stared at you with a guilty expression. Tears rolled down your eyes. You ran past him and out of the cafe. He didn't even follow you.

~

You enter your apartment you both shared. You grabbed a suitcase and put all your stuff in there. Your tears blurred your vision. You punched the bed, mad at Hoshi. You thought he loved you. How could he betray you? You guessed he didn't love you back anymore. The door opened while you were closing your suitcase. Hoshi. He entered your guy's bedroom. You didn't even pay attention to him.

"Y/N! It was a mistake, I'm sorry, please forgive me..." he voice started to break.

You turn around to face him.

"Sorry is not gonna cut it. You kissed another girl...I thought you loved me?!" you say.

"I do—I do," he says, tears filled his eyes.

You continued packing into another suitcase. All of a sudden Hoshi grabbed your arms spinning you around. He pulled you into a passionate kiss. You hit his chest trying to break free. You give a final slap and he lets go. You cry even harder.

"You can't kiss your way into this," you say.

"Please it was a mistake," Hoshi said.

You grabbed both suitcases and headed to the door, he followed. You faced him, his eyes closed, tears rolled down his face. Tears rolled down your face as well.

"Ple-Please don't do this. We can fix it,"
Hoshi says quietly.

"I will stay as long as you answer my question," you say.

"Anything," he says.

"Did you mean to kiss that girl?" you ask him.

He looked down to the floor, not answering your question. He did mean to kiss her. You sighed. You grabbed the door handle, but then Hoshi looked up and grabbed you arm.

"Please," he said.

"Bye Hoshi," you say.

You opened the door and close it. You sobbed quietly behind the door. You heard Hoshi scream in frustration. You heard books fall. Hoshi would turn the clock if he would.

"I'm sorry Hoshi..."

You managed to hold in your tears and left never to see him again.

~

Inside the apartment, Hoshi sat on the floor crying. He hugged his knees, surrounded by the mess he caused. He quietly whispered to himself.

"Y/N, I love you just come back..." he looked at a picture of you and him. You had an ice cream cone in your hand and he did as well, that when you guys took a vacation to America and went to Disneyland. He hugged the picture.

"Please...I miss you...I love you..."