Wonwoo

Wonwoo was gonna come by your apartment and stay over the night. It was a little sleepover. Wonwoo was your best friend since kindergarten. Wonwoo soon became popular over the years in school and was in a popular boy group in school called Seventeen. But that never interfered with your friendship. You waited for Wonwoo to come over. The door slowly opened. You hid behind the door.

"Y/N!! I'm—"

"Boo!!!!" You shout.

"Aaaaahhh!!!" a frightened Wonwoo falls onto the floor and curls up into a little ball whimpering.

You laugh and take a picture. He soon got up, with, an evil look on his face. Your eyes widened and you ran. He ran after you. It was like the scooby-doo beginning, you went into one door he went into another, you went into different doors running. You looked around the house and couldn't find him anywhere. That was when you got really scared. You looked around cautiously and entered the living room.

"Aaah!!" you shouted as Wonwoo jumped on top of you and started tickling you.

"Wonwoo...please...haha!" you say in between gasps for air.

"No," he said tickling you more.

"Haha...please...haha...stop!!" you tried to say.

"I'll stop only if you say Wonwoo is the hottest and most awesome guy in the entire world!" he said.

"No...hahaha," you laughed.

"Fine," he tickled you even more.

"Ok! Ok! Wonwo is the...most hottest...most...I'm gonna barf if I continue," you laugh, most amazing guy in the entire world!"

He stopped tickling you. You gasped for air.

"Not!!" you say.

He came towards you ready to tickle again.

"No no wait! I take it back!!" you say covering yourself with your hands.

"That's what I thought," he said trying to act all tough.

You lightly punched his shoulder. You both sat on  the couch and watched Kdramas.