Jeonghan

"Ready for our date, jagiya?" your boyfriend of 5 years, Jeonghan, asked you.

"Can't wait!" you replied.

He grabbed your hand intertwining his fingers with your. You both made your way to his car.

"So where are we going?" you asked resting your head on his shoulder.

"It's a surprise," he said focused on the road.

You pouted as he looked at you. He gave a small chuckle.

"Trust me, you'll love the surprise," he said blushing.

He parked the car in an empty parking lot at a local park. You looked around as you got out wondering why you guys were here.

"Why are we here?" you asked.

"For our date duh," he said chuckling.

He grabbed your hand and pulled you deeper into the park. Ahead of you were lights surrounding a picnic table. The table was covered in a white table clothe. A vase of roses were in the center. Two empty plates on the opposite sides of each other were on the table as well.

"Wow!! You did this all for us?" you asked.

"Yes," he said as he kissed your cheek causing you to blush.

"Annyeong!! S.coups and Seungkwan at your service!!" yelled S.coups.

They were both dressed as waiters. You laughed at the sight. Jeonghan escorted you to your seat. S.Coups and Seungkwan put food onto your plates. As you guys were eating someone placed wine down at the table. You looked up to see Vernon.

"You better pay me for doing all this," Seungkwan said to Jeonghan.

"You managed to have them serve us?" you asked.

"It took a lot of persuading but yeah," he said receiving a giggle from you.

"Wow!!" you say happily.

You two finished your meals. Out came Seventeen with microphones in their hands. They all spread apart. Jeonghan joined them. They all started to sing Say Yes. You were a little confused but you brushed it off.

You sat in your chair and sang along. Jeonghan's part came on he looked at you and winked. Once he was done singing he got up from his chair and held your hands. You looked at him weirdly

"What are you doing?" you asked.

He didn't reply all he did was smile. He then kneeled down. You gasped. He took out a red velvet box and in there was a diamond ring.

"You have made me the most happiest person ever. I love your smile, your laugh, your personality, your body, everything about you. Will you Y/F/N make me the luckiest man on earth and marry me?" he asked

"Yes!!" you cried.

He picked you up, twirling you around. The kissed your lips. The rest of Seventeen came in for a group hug cheering and fake crying, causing you to laugh. DK even found a water bottle and poured it all over his face pretending they were tears.

"I love you," Jeonghan said.

"I love you too," you said.