S.coups (Sad)

Sorry all the S.coups lovers, this is gonna be a sad imagine😢 I hope you enjoy it though (^u^)/

You drove home from a long day at work. Your boyfriend S.coups or Seungcheol his real name.  You sighed and walked to your apartment. You were ready to hug and kiss Seungcheol. You unlocked the door and went straight to the couch. Your eyes became droopy. You were ready to go to sleep. You didn't see Seungcheol so he was probably still at practice with Seventeen.

All of a sudden you hear moaning. Not Seungcheol's but a woman's. You raised an eyebrow. They were coming from your and Seungcheol's room...

You walked slowly. The moans got louder by ever step you got closer.

You turn the knob and open it......

Your eyes widened. You gasped. Seungcheol and the woman heard and immediately looked at you. He stared at you with a guilty expression. You were hurt. A pain in your chest spread throughout your body. Your knees became weak. You fell to the ground, tears clouded your eyes.

"How could you?" you whispered but loud enough for Seungcheol to hear.

"Jagi I'm sor~~"

"Don't call me jagi!! I'm not your jagi!!" you almost shout.

Sadness in Seungcheol appeared.

"Please, I'm sorry! You've been working lately and I don't have anyone with me at home an~~"

"So you do this with a woman when I'm at work?!?" you start to sob.

He looked down. Tears in your eyes rolled down. Seungcheol put on pants and a shirt. He kneeled down to you and wiped away your cheeks. He cupped your face, but your smacked it away.

"I'm sorry, I love you. I would never hurt you," he said quietly.

"And yet you did," you said through tears.

He stayed there quiet. You got up and left him there. You got a bag and put clothes in there. The woman she quickly put on her clothes and left. You wiped away your tears.

"P-please, don't l-leave," he begged.

You stared at him, sadness in your eyes.

You started to walk away, but he grabbed your wrist. You looked at his hand and yanked it away.

"Bye Seungcheol," was all you said.

"No! I love you please," he sobbed.

You opened the door to leave, you looked at Seungcheol and went to step out of the door. But in front of you was Seventeen.

"Y/N? What happened?" asked Hoshi.

"Ask Seungcheol," you said.

You pushed through the 12 boys and left. Never to see them ever again.

Thank you! I hope you enjoyed it (even though it's sad...) Remember to vote😁