Wonwoo (Angst/Sad) Pt.1

You and your boyfriend Wonwoo were making dinner. You guys were making Ramen! Your favorite dish. It was simple dinner. Wonwoo kept on having this weird look on his face. You wondered why.

*knock knock*

Wonwoo opens it.

"Lee Areum!!" he says happily.

"Hi Wonwoo!" she says giving him a hug.

"Oh you must be his girlfriend!" she smiles at you and you smile back.

"I'm sorry for asking, but who are you?" you tried to ask in the nicest way possible.

"Oh this is an old friend of mine, we go way back," Wonwoo said.

"Cool! New friends," you chuckled.

You made the ramen and set the table. Lee Areum were laughing and were a little to touchy. You were a little jealous.

"Dinner is ready!" you said.

They both sat down next to each other. The ate your ramen. You dropped your napkin. As your were picking it up you see Wonwoo's hand on her thigh. You didn't really think much of it.

As they finished you got the plates and started to wash them.

"So Y/N, what do you do for a living?" asked Lee Areum.

"Well I am a barista at a cafe," you say.

You hear no response. You look over your shoulder to see no Wonwoo or Areum.

"Wonwoo?"

No response.

"Wonwoo?" you asked again.

Still no response.

You were worried. What were they doing?

You went to look in the rooms, you look in your guys room. There they were. Areum was pinned to the wall as Wonwoo was kissing her neck. Tears filled your eyes clouding your eyes.

"Y-Y/N?" Wonwoo gasps.

You just stared at him. You took a deep breath and walked out. He didn't chase after you. He went back to kissing her. You opened the door and left never seeing him again.

"Bye Wonwoo," you whisper.