S.coups

Hi guys!!! Here is a sweet imagine of Scoups! Next will be Hoshi!!!

-Lulu

~
(High School Scoups)

You went to go find your locker until you see him near it. You smile to yourself as you head over.

"Hey Y/N! I was wondering if you would like to come to the arcade with me and my friends?" Seungcheol asked.

Your cheeks turned red. Was he actually asking me? You thought.

"Um sure! I would love to," you smile at him while holding your books.

"Great! I'll pick you up at 6!" he smiled and walked away.

You smiled like an idiot as you went to your next class.

-

You got ready to see Seungcheol. You changed into a black and white striped shirt with ripped jeans and converse.

Knock knock knock

You went to open the door and see Seungcheol smiling at you. You both made your way to the arcade.

"Hey! Scoups!" His friend Vernon greeted him along with 11 other guys. My my were they handsome.

"Who's this? She's pretty!" You looked at the one with red hair.  A girl hit him on the arm and he tried to laugh it off.

"This is Y/N! Y/N this is Soonyoung, Seokmin, Mingyu, Wonwoo, Joshua, Hansol, Jun, Minghao, Chan, Jihoon, Seungkwan and Jeonghan," he gestured to each one of them.

"Also these are our girlfriends, Chan doesn't have one cause he's still a baby and Minghao is a little innocent baby too and some of us didn't can't have one," Soonyoung joked.

"Hyung, not in front of everyone!" You heard Chan whisper.

"Hi I'm Park Hyeran, Mingyu's girlfriend. This is Lee Areum whose with Hansol, Jinhee with Seokmin, Mikaela with Joshua, Eliza with Wonwoo, Lee Bo Hee with Jeonghan, Do Bong Soon with Jun and Kim Soonhee with Soonyoung!" Hyeran said.

They looked so pretty and sweet. But so many names to remember!

"So what do you want to do first?" Seungcheol asked you.

"How about the basket ball one?" You pointed to it.

"Sure!" Seungcheol grabbed your hand and you both went over there. You both played your own game to see who would win. Seungcheol kept on missing so that made you win.

"Are you sure you weren't letting me win?" you asked him.

"I'm sure! You're really good!"

Your cheeks turned red.

"Awe! You're so cute! You're blushing!" Seungcheol faces you and put both his hands on your face making you blush even more.

"Stop it! You're making me blush again!" You take his hands off.

He held them there so you wouldn't let go. He just looked into your eyes and stepped a little closer and closer. He let go of one of your hands to put your hair behind your ears. You smiled at him. You both lean in and connect your lips together. His lips were so soft! You both pull away kind of surprised that happened.

He rubbed the back of his neck. You looked to the floor while your feet were moving you up and down.

"I like you a lot!"

You look up and see him blushing at you but trying to stay cool.

"I like you a lot too," you smile at him.

"Oh really! Wow! I was so nervous you would reject me!" He held his chest where his heart was.

"Why would I reject you? You're super kind and caring! And why would I kiss you if I was going to reject you?" You gave him a 'duh' kind of look.

Seungcheol grabbed your hands.

"Let's go on a real date! Let's go get some lunch, my friends won't notice!" he said.

"Sure! Let's go!" You both held hands as you went to the place across the street.

-

"Hey where's Scoups and Y/N?" asked Joshua.

"Probably bangin somewhere," Seungkwan said.

"True maybe," Seokmin said.

"I'm just gonna pretend you didn't say that," Joshua walked away from them.

Then they all continued their day.