1.9

Jimin's P.O.V.

I disregard the groceries and pick up the now bleeding Yoongi. Blood won't stop spilling from the hole in his head. I run to the police station with him in my arms. "He needs to go to the hospital! Someone shot him, please help him." They take him from my arms and put him in the back of an ambulance. I run to catch up with them, but an officer pulls me back by my arm. "You aren't going anywhere. We have questions for you."
He has me sit in a desk. He folds his and together and asks, "What happened?"
I tell him everything, except for who shot him. I knew it was Namjoon, but I was too afraid to say anything. "Can I visit him at the hospital?"
      "If they let you in, he's in room 22b. Until he wakes up and tells us what happened, you're a suspect."
      I quickly walk out of the police station and run to the hospital. "Hello sir, how may I help you?"
      "I need to see Min Yoongi. He's in room 22b."
      She types a few things into her computer and looks up at me. "I'm sorry, he's not accepting visitors currently."
      "A-are you sure? I really need to see him." She presses a few more keys and nods.
      "We can call you when he's available, if that's okay."
      I shake my head. "I'll wait."
      So for hours I wait
     and wait,
      before I fall asleep.

       "Jiminie! I can't wake up. I think-" shake my head. "No. Yoongi, you can't die. Please, you told me you wouldn't." I hug him under the presumption that if I let go, he will disappear.
     Because this time, he might.
      "Jiminie, when I die, promise that you won't forget me."
        I burst into tears. "Yoongi, you aren't going to-"
      I wake up. "Jimin, lets go home," My moms soothing voice wakes me up.
       "I-I can't leave Yoongi."
       "They're going to call us and give updates on his condition. It's fine."
       She tugs on my arm, making me stand up. I follow her into the car and she takes me to her house. "What happened, Jimin?"
"Namjoon..."
I stop to take a deep breath. "I don't know why he did it..." my eyes start watering and it feels like something is blocking my throat. "What did he do?"
"Killed Yoongi."
"Jimin no, you know know that he's dead."
"I do!" I snap back. I can't hold back anymore. I sob and my mom pulls me into her embrace. She rubs my back "it'll be okay, Jimin." I shake my head and cry even harder.
I lay on the bed in my old room. My mom gives me food, but I don't eat it. It just sits there and rots on the side table next to me.
It rots,
just like me.
I can't sleep.
"Jimin grab your things, we're going to the hospital."
"Now?" My clothes are stained in tears and I haven't taken a shower since yesterday.
"Yes Jimin. Get up."
She drives me to the hospital and doesn't let me even change clothes.
We go into the elevator and she presses the button for level 4. It's the longest elevator ride I've even been on.
When we finally reach the floor, I'm hesitant to exit the elevator, but I do.
We pass by rooms 18b, 19b, 20b, 21b. I stop. "Is he okay?" My mother doesn't reply. She just walks into room 22b and closes the door. I take a moment to gain my composure.
I take a deep breath. It'll be fine.

I walk in the room and Yoongi is sleeping on a hospital bed. Maybe he's okay.
The nurse sighs. "I'm sorry. But at this rate, Min Yoongi's death is certain."
I fall to the ground, Certain? And I cry. The most tears I've shed in my whole life.
Goodbye, Yoongi.

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
Hope you liked it <3 RunaTheDino BTW none of this has been proof read. Tell me if you find mistakes. pewpea