.6

Yoongi's P.O.V.

      "We're only friends, don't worry Jiminie." He crosses his arms and gives me a dirty look. I know he wasn't worried, he clearly knew Jin already, but so did I.
How I missed Jinnie's cooking.
I remember when he would cook for me and Joon. That's was before Namjoon joined Tae's gang. It was a good memory. But that's all it is, now. Jinnie got his heart broken. The culprit being none other than Namjoon.
      A few years into being a part of the gang, Joon got a girlfriend. He kept it a secret from Jin because Namjoon was presumed to be loyal. But one week, Namjoon didn't come home. He asked Tae to try and track him. When Jin found Namjoon, he was in an abandoned motel fucking this girl. I guess they talked afterward and Namjoon explained that it was all a misunderstanding. A misunderstanding that Joon was gay. He never had romantic feelings for Jin.
Since then, Princess Jinnie has been incapable of loving another human being. I was the only one supporting him in this period of time, but he soon left me too.

      After I finished eating, Jin pulled me aside to talk. "Min Yoongi, I'm sorry... I'm sorry for abandoning you, for pushing all of my problems on you. And most of all..." he paused. "I'm sorry for letting Tae force you into this. He thinks you're some murder, like him. Everyone does."
      I shake my head and wipe the tears from his face with my thumb. "It's not your fault Jinnie hyung."
      "None of it was ever your fault," I reassure him. He gives a gentle smile and wipes off his own tears. I could tell he didn't believe me, but there was nothing I could do to make him believe. He was too broken.
      When we walk back into the dining room, everyone is dead silent. "Joon," Jin says in a heartbreaking tone. I look around and see Namjoon, staring at Jin in shock. "Seokjin..." Namjoon replies. Jin quickly grabs his bag from the kitchen and runs out of the building. No one even tried to stop him. We all were frozen in place.
      Jimin broke the silence. "He's the same Namjoon that-" he didn't even need to finish the sentence. Everyone nodded. The same Namjoon that broke Jin.
      Jimin got up from his seat and walked to our room without saying a word.

Jimin's P.O.V.

      I'm just now realizing that everyone is connected in someway. They all have a history. Who am I in their story? Just a side character who happened to get kidnapped with Yoongi?
I knew there was something more. That something stronger connected Yoongi and I but it wasn't obvious enough.
      "Hey, Jiminie." Yoongi peeks his head through the door, before opening it all the way and walks through. "Jin doesn't deserve this," I say, angrily. "I agree." Yoongi goes to sit on his bed, but ends up sitting next to me. "Did Jin ever say anything about me?"  I shake my head.
      "Well, long story short, he left me after what happened with Namjoon. I was alone for about a year before I decided to start a normal life. I guess he felt bad when he found out that Tae had taken me, and he wanted to apologize. Jin and I were always there for each other, even in the worst. I was really hurt when he abandoned me."
       "He never mentioned you."
Yoongi only shrugs and lays down on my bed with his hands pressed against each other in between his legs. He closes his eyes, only to open them about 2 seconds later. "It's not polite to stare, Jiminie." And closes his eyes again. I smile to myself. How can one person be so cute?
      Jesus, What am I thinking? I'm straight! "Now go to sleep, shorty, I want to talk to you," he practically whispers.
      I stand up so that I can lay on Yoongi's bed instead, but he pulls my arm, causing me to fall onto my bed next to him. "Don't go."

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
Oh jeez... RunaTheDino