1.6

Yoongi's P.O.V.

Jimin told his mom about our relationship and she supported us. I'm glad that I can be with him and not hide it from anyone.
"Yoongi, you should get a job."
"Me? Why me?"
"Well, we both know you're the man of the house. Come on, please." He starts pouting.
"But that would mean I would have to leave you alone. I promised I would never leave you."
He shakes his head and laughs. "Think of it as a vacation. I bet you could work for Jin at the bakery."
"He opened a bakery?" I halfway laugh. Jin always talked about opening a bakery or a restaurant. I didn't think he actually would. Jimin nods. "I can take you there later if you want."
"Sure."

We walk into a cutesy pink bakery. "Is Jin here?" Jimin asks one of the staff members.
"Yeah, he's in the back. Want me to get him?" Jimin nods and the staff member disappears through an 'employees only' door. Shortly after, Jin walks out with someone by his side. The other person runs up to Jimin, without hesitation and gives him a big hug.
Jin turns to me. "I'm guessing you guys escaped."
I nod. "I'm sorry I left, again. I'll try to stop abandoning you."
"It's fine," I reply.
I look over to Jimin and the boy who's still hugging him. He probably noticed that I'm staring because he let go of Jimin shortly after.
"Oh, I'm sorry. I must seem so rude. I'm Jungkook, Jimin's friend." He holds his hand out to shake. I ignore it. "I'm Yoongi, Jimin's boyfriend." I look to my side to see a blushing Jimin.
"I didn't know Jimin was gay."
Jimin comes into the conversation now. "Well... um, I didn't know either until recently." He nervously laughs.
"It's fine, Jimin. I won't hold a grudge. Besides, you two look cute together."
Jimin smiles, saying a shy "Thank you," before I cling onto his arm. I whisper in his ear so that only Jimin could hear. "Hold a grudge?" Jimin shakes his head, "I tell you later."
"So why are you guys here? Aren't you afraid Tae, Hoseok or Namjoon will find you?" Jin asks us.

Jimin's P.O.V.

"No. We disabled the trackers," I reply.
Jin nods. "We actually came looking for a job for Yoongi."
"A job?" Jungkook asks surprised.
"I hope he knows that we don't have any openings." Jungkook continues.
"I figured." Yoongi replies, sounding kind of annoyed.
Jin sighs. "It's fine Kookie. He can cover your shifts. You can just help me in the back with paperwork."
The job pays 12 dollars an hour. Yoongi is supposed to start tomorrow. For today, Yoongi and I enjoy our time together. I order 2 cinnamon rolls. One for Yoongi, and one for me.
I know this was a waste of money, but I hadn't had cinnamon rolls in a long time. It's worth it.

We woke up at 6:00. Yoongi got up and ready for work right away. It's going to be lonely without him. I walk him to the bakery. Once we get there, he kisses my cheek. "Have a good day, Jiminie. I'll miss you."
"You too," I say shyly, and walk back home. There's nothing to do. I've become used to Yoongi's company the past few months. I honestly thought we would die there.
I'm so bored.
I lay on the couch and watch TV.  A few hours later, I hear the front door unlock. I jump out of the couch.
      "Honey, I'm home!" Yoongi yells through the cracked door. I run up to him and hug him. "I missed you, Yoongi."
"I missed you too." He smiles at me. He pushes me back enough that he can see my face and give me a gentle kiss.
I push him back. "You had a cinnamon roll without me!?"

•~•~•~•~•~•~•
Lol. Jinnamon rolls are priority RunaTheDino