1.2

Yoongi's P.O.V.

      We've been here with Tae, Namjoon and Hoseok for a few months now. None of them have assigned us anything to do for work, other than doing Tae's taxes. I was glad I didn't have to kill anyone else. I've always hated that sort of thing.

      Me and Jimin's relationship hasn't progressed. He knows how I feel towards him. But, he doesn't know that I know he loves me, too. I heard him whisper it that one night. I didn't want to say anything, in fear that he would take back what he said.
"Yoongi!" I hear the scared voice of Jimin yell from our room. I run to him. "Jiminie, are you okay?" He covered his face with his small hands, and said "No, I'm not okay," and he starts crying. It hurts me to see him like this. I pull him into a tight hug and ask, "What happened?" He shakes his head "my mom..." I wait for him to continue, but he doesn't. All he does is cry, and cry for hours. I want so bad to help him, but I don't know what I could do. "Please Jiminie, tell me."
      "I-I wa-s-s s-so lonely an-d she d-d-d-d"
      "she died ?" I ask. He nods. He must have fallen asleep. I hoped he wouldn't have to go through the same pain as me, but I guess Hope wasn't enough.
"I-m sorry," I said, slurring my words. He promised never to leave me alone, but I never returned that promise.
We fall asleep together.
Jimin runs up to me and gives me a hug from the back. "I thought I lost you again." He tells me with his voice cracking. He was on the verge of crying. "I won't let you go through that again. I promise I'll always be with you, Jiminie."
"T-thank you."
We're at school. There's other students here. This dream is practically a high school/ dating simulator. Jiminie and I have every class together and we sit next to each other. I hold his hand during each class until the day is over, and we wake up. For a month we've had peaceful dreams like this; it's nice.
      After these dreams, I wake up in a better mood. "Good morning, Jiminie," I tell him and offer a smile. He replies with his adorable eye smile and "Morning Yoongi."
      He heads to the kitchen and I change my clothes. Afterwards, I go to the kitchen, too. When I get there, Hoseok is sitting on Tae's lap and Jimin is grabbing pots and pans to cook breakfast. Tae and Hoseok have gotten closer since I've been here. I know there's something going on between them, but I don't want to ask about it. They would make a cute couple; I wouldn't mind if they were dating. I walk over to Jimin. "I kinda ship them," I say quiet so that only Jiminie would hear me. He nods in agreement and giggles but his mood quickly shifts.
He places a pan on the stove and sighs.

Jimin's P.O.V.

I wish Yoongi and I could have a relationship, too.
"You okay, Jiminie?"
      I shrug. I'm not and it's because of you. "It's just my mom..." Yoongi's face saddens. "Do you miss her?" I nod. It's true, I miss her. Sometimes the only thing I want is to see her again. But that's not what's troubling me. This time it's something else. I want him to understand my feelings, but I'm too nervous to tell him. I hoped that he would figure it out on his own, but he stayed oblivious.
      "You'll see her soon," he replies and I start grabbing ingredients from the fridge. That's right, we plan to disable the trackers next week.
I serve everyone food and sit next to Yoongi. I can feel his stares from beside me. I wish I would say it's uncomfortable, but I don't mind it anymore. I'm glad to know that he still feels something for me and that when I get the courage to tell him, Yoongi will be mine.
"Jiminie, what do you feel towards me?" He asks and my heart skips a beat. Love.

•~•~•~•~•~•~•
RunaTheDino i think this is going to end soon. Hehe