1.0

Taehyung's P.O.V.

I feel like they never really did need my help. Destiny would have them meet eventually. I feel bad for rushing things, but I'm anxious to see how everything plays out.
If I can't have love, at least Yoongi should. He deserves it after what I did.
After watching them talk about nothing that I could hear for a while, I wake up. I decide to wake them up too. I walk towards their room, when I remember Namjoon. I decide to knock on his door to see if he came back last night. No one answers the door. I decide to open the door myself. I crack the door and peek through first, with one eye closed, hoping not to see anything I don't want to.
He's not there. He must still be looking for Jin.
      Hoseok taps my shoulder from behind. "What are you doing, TaeTae?" I shake my head and walk over to Yoongi and Jimin's room. I don't hesitate to open the door; I know they're still asleep.
      "Wake up, wake up!"
      They're still fast asleep.
      "Cutie!!! Hyung!! Wake up, there's food!"
      They simultaneously sit up and open their eyes. This is what always happens.
"Couldn't you give us 5 more damn minutes, Tae." I shake my head and pull on his arm. "Let's go!"

Yoongi's P.OV.
A few minutes prior...

      He runs his fingers though my hair. "I would never break a promise."
      "I believe you..."
      "... but you don't understand. Not what it's like to be alone, to have an emptiness eating away at you from inside out.
        To be hopelessly in love."
       I know he wants to say something, but instead he holds me tighter than before. I loosen my grip around him. As much as I don't want this moment to end, it has to eventually, before I break. Literally and metaphorically. I try to slip out of his arms but he prevents me from leaving.
       "Did you forget..." he sighs and continues.
       "I told you, I like you a lot, Yoongi." I did forget. Jimin has only been confusing me from the start. What happened to him being 'not gay'? He could see that I could hardly comprehend.
       "In fact, Min Yoongi... I think I-"

       "Cutie!!! Hyung!!" Wake up, there's food!" Tae wakes us up. "Couldn't you give us 5 more damn minutes, Tae?" He shakes his head and pulls on my arm. "Let's go."
      He pulls me to the dining room, Jimin only a few steps behind me.
      "Does anyone here know how to cook," Hoseok asks, rubbing his eyes. We shake our heads, but when I look over to Jimin, he's nodding. Of course he can cook. He's perfect.
      Jimin stands up and goes into the kitchen. "Any breakfast suggests?" He asks. We shake our heads again.
      After about 20 minutes, Jimin serves us a basic breakfast. "Jin had started teaching me to cook recently," Jiminie told me.
"Well, He did a good job." I told Jimin, but he shrugged it off.
I tried not to think about it, but I couldn't help it. I want to know what Jimin was going to tell me. "Jimin, what did you want to tellm-" Jimin stood up before I could finish and walked to our room. I followed shortly behind him. "Jimin, are you okay?"
Once we were both in the room, he slammed the door behind us. He pins me to the wall and my face flushes. I want to say something, but he beats me to it. "Yoongi, I want to leave."
Is that what he was going to tell me? I suddenly feel a bit disappointed. "I do too, but they can just track us. Remember?" He nods.
"I know I've always been a normal person, but I know a few things."
He continues.,"I can disable the trackers, Yoongi."

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
RunaTheDino hi.