.1

Taehyung's P.O.V.

"Do you think he'll remember?" I ask Namjoon, not taking my eyes off of the relaxed boy on the other side of the glass.
"I guess we can only hope. I mean, he seems pretty chill with everything so far. I don't think he'll mind."
"When should I talk to him?"
"Tomorrow." I nod. I would've hoped to do it sooner, but I don't feel like arguing.

It's about 7:00 p.m. Namjoon, Hoseok and I are eating dinner. "What about the other two? Shouldn't they eat?" I ask, genuinely concerned. "Sure, but you'll bring it to them," Hoseok says, jokingly. I grab the table to push back my seat and stand up. "Gladly."
I make two plates of food and balance them on my hands. I push open the unlocked door, leading to the room where Min Yoongi and Park Jimin sit, tied up.
When I walk inside, I notice Yoongi's head is resting in an uncomfortable position on his shoulder. He's fast asleep. I smile to myself until I notice Jimin staring at me with hatred in his eyes. I walk closer and place the plates by their chairs. "Hey cutie." Jimin shoots me a disgusted look. "I'm not gay." He says, with anger in his high pitched voice. "That's fine," I roll my eyes. "I brought food."
"It's probably poisoned.." A sleepy voice points out from behind me, causing both me and jimin to look in his direction. "Good morning sunshine~" I smile again.
"Fuck off Tae."
"So you do remember me Yoongs."
Yoongi sighs and doesn't answer.
"Well... I have no reason to poison you two. You're already here. Now eat up before you starve."
I start walking towards the door to leave when Yoongi's voice stops me. "How am I supposed to eat if my hands are tied up?" I walk back over to Yoongi and kneel down. "Here, I'll feed you~" I say, holding back a giggle.
"As I said before, 'Fuck off Tae.' Just untie my hands."
"How do I know you won't try to escape?"
"I can guarantee that you and your sick friends can see me quite well through that one-way mirror of yours." I sigh and begin to untie his wrists. Then, I leave, for real this time and lock the door.

Jimin's P.O.V.

"Hey..." I begin but am cut off by the boy across from me.
"Yeah, I'll untie your hands too. Give me a second." I nod. He takes the rope from his legs and waist and tosses it across the room. He stands up, stretches, and walks behind me. He starts untying the rope around my wrists, but then he stops and quietly laughs. "What is it? Why did you stop?"
"It's just..."
"What?" I was growing impatient.
He continues untying the rope until it falls to the floor. "Your hands are so small." I jerk back my hands to my lap. I couldn't think of anything to say in that moment because I know it's true. My hands are very small.
"It's okay. I mean, I'm short, so we're even," He jokes.
I slip my feet out of the rope and grab the food left for me. After suspiciously staring at it for about 20 minutes, I finally decide to eat it. It's actually pretty good.

      After I finish eating, I realize how tired I am. I've been tired since I got here but I wanted to be alert in case someone came at me. At this point, even my 'roommate' is asleep, so I decide to do the same. I place my hands on top of each other and rest my head on them as I lay down on the cold, concrete floor. I fall asleep thinking about the boy only a yard away from me. Yoongi? Was that his name? He looked so familiar.

      I see the boy walking down the school corridors. He looks up and notices me, "Oh hey, Park Jimin, did you say?"  I nod. He smiles, showing more of his gums than his teeth. "Nice to meet you, I'm—"
      I suddenly wake up to my 'roommate' tapping on the back of my head. Then I realize, He's the boy from my dreams.
      "Sorry, I hope I didn't interrupt anything important. It's just that I can't sleep and I don't want to be alone."
       I raise an eyebrow at him. But I sit up, I figure it wouldn't hurt to stay up with him. It might be safer, anyways.

Yoongi's P.O.V.

      Why is this little Mochi infesting my dreams?

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
RunaTheDino I'll probably just tag you in each chapter for no apparent reason =)