.7

Yoongi's P.O.V.

      I'm alone this time. It feels so empty without Jimin here. I sigh. I walk around the school looking for him; he's no where in sight.
      After searching every inch of the building, someone taps on my shoulder. "Looking for me?" Jimin asks with a smile spread across his face.  
      I think I've already fallen in love with this living Mochi standing before me. "Yeah, I wanted to ask you something."
      "What is it?" He replied. "I-W-well do you want to be friends?" I don't know why i stuttered, I never stutter, damnit.
      "Yeah, sure..." He was going to continue before I stopped him. "Are you sure?"
      He nods. "I'm sure. But... do you really just want to be friends? Is that what you really want?"
      My eyes widen at his question. Of course that's not what I want, but you've stated that you aren't gay. I wouldn't try to force anything on you. Because, even though we only met recently, I've always seen you in my dreams and meeting you in person was a literal dream come true. I feel like I've known you my whole life. I don't want to ruin any possible friendship I could have with you.
       I wonder if it's the same for you...
      "Yoongi!" He snaps me out of my thoughts. I want to say it, but I can't. I can't but I really want to and.... fuck it "No, Jiminie that's not what I want."
      He smiles with his irresistible eye smile. "I know." He pulls me into his arms. "I don't know why, but I think... I like you a lot." He whispers into my ear.
      I push him back "Wait, are you saying...." I stop. I examine every feature on his face. I smile before pulling him closer and kiss his soft lips. His face turns dark red.
      It felt so real. We wake up. Not because of Tae, Joon, or Hoseok, but simply because it was morning.  I look over next to me at Jimin who's covering his face with his hands. He's still blushing from ear to ear. "Jiminie?"
      "Oh my god, Yoongi. Why would you do that??" He grabs both of my shoulders and begins shaking me back and forth. I start laughing. He looks so cute when he's flustered.
"Why? Did you not like it?" He falls out of his bed. "Yoongi! Stop!" His voice is even higher than usual.

Jimin's P.O.V.

Holy- I messed up. I shouldn't have said anything, for the second time. Now, I'm looking up at Yoongi who's sitting on his knees at the edge of my bed. I feel smaller than usual. I stand up and sit on top of Yoongi's bed. He looks at me and pouts. "Why are you so far away, Jiminie?"
     "Because you scare me."
      Out of nowhere, he jumps onto his bed next to me and sighs.  We're laying on the side of the bed next to each other, now."You scare me too, Mochi. I'm scared that you will never return my feelings." My heart skips a beat. I want to tell him everything I'm feeling, but it's too foreign to me. I've never liked a boy before, nor did I anticipate I would. "Y-Yoongi, can you l-look at me?" He turns and stares at me with his puppy dog eyes. We're so physically close in this moment, it's scary. I brush the back of my hand on Yoongi's now flushed face.  He grabs my wrist, "What are you doing?" He asks me with a soft tone. "I don't understand my feelings towards you. It's all so confusing." He fakes a smile to himself.
      He leans over and kisses my forehead. "Don't stress over it."
But that's the thing, I'm not stressing over it. I genuinely want to know what this feeling in my stomach is whenever you speak, or look into my eyes. I feel like exploding when I'm with you, but in a good way.
      Even if we just recently met, for real, I feel like I've known you my whole life. Like you were my childhood crush that I'm just now getting to really talk to.
      "Is this what love is like?" I ask so quiet that he can barely hear me. He wraps one of his arms around me and smiles. "It is for me."

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
RunaTheDino, I'm trash. •—•