"... I'm sorry...I lose my temper.. "

Ignite nodded while looking at me with his calm golden eyes.

" It's okay, you're reasoning is right at all." (Ignite)

".. let's get out of here now." (Herald)

"..Sorry for making some excuses earlier while we just planned to go here with our personal interests."
(Wallace)

How troublesome....

I nodded my head but i stumbled my footsteps falling to the ground.

"" Glaciel! ""

I get up and patted my clothes.

".. Are you okay?" (Wallace)

".. not at all, but i can manage to walk"

" anyway.. Those bodies.." (Wallace)

" It's nothing important.."

".. Brother.. look.." (Herald)

With that Herald pointed his finger to me, and they look at me.

Hey, what happened? Don't tell me you will mock me for my dirty face or i suddenly become a monster along with those scenes right?

I've also forgotten the Demon Brat, why is he being so quiet? I will make sure to check him out later..

" Glaciel, your face." (Ignite)

What? What is it? Don't tell me something really happened to me?! Is it the Demon Child?!

" Your face is pale..looks like you scared yourself till you became pale like snow. " (Herald)

" Looks like you become pale like that worrying about us, sorry." (Wallace)

They flash a bright smile lightening the heavy mood somehow.

" Not at all.. (smile) i was just also considering my own safety. I don't care if you died at all. It just the Kingdom being thrown to chaos. "

" Is that so?" (Wallace)

He suddenly grabbed my hand and started to walk while Ignite was supporting me behind, Herald was besides his brother and also grabbed my hand that was his brother was also currently holding.

I frowned as they smiled at me.  ̄▽ ̄ they are making me look weak. even i don't have magic powers, classes, skills or still haven't undergone the intensive training that usually happened around noble childs......
(;¬_¬) well looks like I'm really weak at all... I don't remember this body doing exercise and eating healthy food..

Anyway... Herald aren't you a bit too opportunistic? Even in this situation, you really want your big brother so much?

".. Glaciel your body is weak.. you should somehow strengthen your body." (Wallace)

The Crown Prince frowned while he look at me pinching my cheek.

".. Brother is right your weak!" (Herald)

(-_-#)

" Your body is so soft like an infant."
(Ignite)

" I'm just a kid so my skin is soft."

With a mentality of my former memories in Earth.

" If i have some time maybe i can drop to your Household and i will help you train your body carefully under my teachings and rules." (Wallace)

" Your not a instr–"

Boooomm!

Boooomm!

Booooooommmm!

Damn!

Again, this explosions!!

" <Rise from the Ground, Strong like my Belief, Hear my Call ‹ Stone Wall›>" (Herald)

"... we will having a hard time to get out in this situation." (Wallace)

Wallace said while we look up in the air. A floating person can be seen slowly floating down here. He panted as sweat was forming on his head.

".. My~ what are you doing here Kids? You know that it's dangerous here right? What naughty little boys!! ~"

The floating person was a she, currently she was walking slowly towards us. She has a long black hair, a black dress.. that was.. um.. revealing for her good body figure and a large black triangle hat on his head. She has a very pale white skin and her eyes are all black there's not even any white portion but a pure darkness lastly her face, dress and body, there was the tint of red blood.

"... A witch..."

Wallace whispered as he look at the Lady his face pale.