The Deep Sea (35)

I opened the TARDIS doors to reveal endless ocean. I scanned the scenery to see a huge ship rotting on the ocean bed.

"Viola! The Titanic! It sank on the 15th of April until morning. No one has seen it in person since. That is, no one yet."

The Doctor stepped out of the blue box, the ocean seemed to be pulling him in as it surrounded the diver suit. Now that I look into the vastness of the ocean, I felt a sort of respect. It's vast waters sent a power energy like, she didn't want to hurt you, but if you messed with her she would kick your ass.

I walked out and felt a cool embrace. I smiled at the Doctor as we walked towards the sunken ship. The water resisted, like she didn't want anybody to enter the forgotten boat. I pushed through the barrier and continued my journey to the Titanic.

The Doctor lead me to a balcony and we walked under an arch. Lights activated on the outside of my suit to help me see better. And eal quickly swam around me which made me jump. All the animals down here were scary since they barely got any light. Wait, how do I know this? I want to grab a rail but it was covered in gross green algae so I decided against it. I followed the Doctor into a room. More deep-diving fish swam around to avoid us and the harsh light we brought into their dark homes.

"Right through this door lies a forgotten treasure that has been lost to humanity. It's brilliant!" He walked through the door and I followed him.

I looked around and saw...light? There were people standing around and chatting. I looked around and saw the Doctor next to me, our diver suits dripping with salt water.

Everyone's heads turned to look at us. What happened? Where are we?" I felt someone grab my arm and pulled me into a dark room.

A/N- sorry for the long wait. I've had a lot of school work and sadly school comes before Watt