Humans Can Be Idiots (Six)

Allison's POV

After a while, (well, three minutes) I reached a lab. What I saw was horrible. The Lupus Diaboli was hooked up to a monitor and had lots of wired coming out of it. It was confined in a room.

"Hey fella, are you alright?" It looked at her. It seemed bigger than the normal Lupus Diaboli. It looked at me and tried to back away but the wired prevented it from moving very far.

"Hey it's alright. I won't hurt you." It just looked at me. I followed it's gaze and noticed it was looking at the earpiece. I ripped it off and out my hands up. "See? I won't hurt you, I promise." It seemed to not struggle anymore. "What happened here?" It just made whistle noises. Right, telepathic. I don't know how to do this but I tried to establish a link.

Um hello? Can you hear me?

Are you here to kill me?

I felt so bad for him. At least I think it's a him. I put my hand to my chest.

"No I'm not. Wait, I'm talking. Can you still hear me? Sorry, I'm new to this." It tilted its head to the left. "So what happened?"

These things came with their strange devices and they invaded us. They hooked us up to strange torture devices like the one I am in. They stole me. My people tried to free me but this temple is heavily guarded. My people found a way to use their devices against them. They send people here to try and free me but none of them can understand us so they scream and don't complete the mission so we try more. Less people have come so I have given up, but then you came. You can understand us. You can free me.

"Okay but how. As you can tell, we're kind of surrounded by water. Is there a shuttle or anything?"

I can store air for a long time. This temple was at first on land.

Okay, so this base was made to be on land so probably no water suits.
"How deep are we?"

For my kind, it takes a medium amount.

"How long is a medium amount?"

Since you arrived is the closest comparison.

Shoot. That was three minutes ago. I can't hold my breath that long let alone the sea pressure that will crush me.
"I will let you go but you have to promise me, you will find a way to get me out." He seemed to precess this.

Fine. I will find a way to release you as well.

I went to the computer. I looked for the button that deactivated everything.

"Ugh, why can't they have one button that just turns off everything?" I looked at the screens. "Hey interface?"

"Yes?"

"Deactivate all the monitors hooked up to the Lupus Diaboli. Security code 1834." I waited for a bit and then all the wired shut down and the Lupus Diaboli was free. I walked over and opened the chamber. He darted out and ran out of the room.

"Wait! You'll get lost." He didn't listen so I ran after him. I finally found him in the control room where I started out. "So you can just hold your breath and swim out?"

Yes. I will come back for you and set you free so you won't be trapped your whole life here like me.

"Okay." I waved as he ran to the entrance. It flooded with water and he swam out. I sighed and sat down, waiting.

Third Person POV

The Doctor walked out of the TARDIS with a scuba diving suit with an air helmet. It had a head shell considering the pressure. He landed the TARDIS close to the area. He was going to look for Allison. He also really wanted to take the suit for a test.

He looked around and saw a station. It looked about, say, eight years old. He saw a figure swim out. It was one of those creatures. The Doctor quickened his pace. He was determined to find Allison and bring her back. If one of these creatures can get into the station, then they could break into it and flood the station. The Doctor tried to run but the suit weighed a considerable amount so it didn't help.

He still ran.

When he reached the entrance, the door was open. Luckily, there was a chamber that was made to filter air but it could also filter out water. The Doctor waited and quickly opened the door to find a main control room.

"Allison!" He saw a blur of bright blue. Allison ran up to him. She had her arms spread out. She came at him at full speed. The Doctor then realized the flaw in this.

"Wait!" But Allison was going too fast. She hit her face on the outer shell of the Doctor's scuba suit. She backed away, holding her nose.

"Ow. That wasn't very smart but I'm happy to see you." She sat down on a chair. The Doctor smiled.

"You miss me?"

"No, I just decided to run at you full speed and try to hug you because I felt like like it." The Doctor looked confused.

Allison sighed. "Yes, I missed you." He smugly smiled as Allison took her hand away from her face. "So, how am I going to get out? I don't see another suit with you and I can't walk out. The sea pressure will kill me."

"Got that covered. I walked here so if I took the TARDIS, I wouldn't break a hole in the wall." He ran out and walked away to where, Allison assumed, the TARDIS was.

As the Doctor entered his ship, he began to get out of the suit. Since this was a time machine, he could take as long as he wanted but he wanted to be quick. He ran back to the console and started her up. He ran around and pressed a button here, pulled a lever there. Suddenly the TARDIS came to a stop. The Doctor opened the door to find Allison curled up in a ball on the floor.

"Allison?" The Doctor slowly crept towards her. She looked up, obviously more annoyed than sad.

"Where have you been?!" She put her hands on her hips. (A/N "Uh France"... "We have to win.")

"Sorry?" He knew what happened. He was late. "How long have I been gone for you?"

Allison went up to him and gave him a slap. "Ow!"

"Three hours! You've been gone for three hours!" The Doctor nervously looked around. He sighed.

"Look Allison, I'm sorry. I really am but I'm here now so shall we go?" Allison's anger settled down. She sighed and smiled.

"Yeah. Let's go. I want to go somewhere very interesting." She smiled playfully as she walked inside the TARDIS. The Doctor smiled as he followed her. The TARDIS flew from the water's surface. Allison looked at the monitor and at the land below her and saw the Lupus Diaboli that was in the lab look at her.

Like it knew she was there. It slowly nodded its head like it was saying 'thank you'. Allison smiled to herself and spun around.

"Ready for another adventure?" The Doctor said with a sly grin on his face. Allison couldn't help but smile back.

"You bet I am."

A/N Okay so I realized the indentation was a little messed up in the last chapter but this is already pre-written so I don't want to back and change it. Anyway, I hope you guys enjoy it and thank you guys for 26 views. That may not seem like a lot but it it for me and thank you.