Sacrifices (18) IMPROTANT NOTE AT START!! All followers/fans must read

A/N- IM BACK BABY!!! Woohoo! So yeah, I'm back. I DID promise that I would update as soon as I get it back. So here is the update.
To all my followers: my phone is being a bully so my PMing isn't working so I can't PM. ☹️ sorry bout that. Anyway back tot he story! (I realized I left you guys on a cliffhanger)

A/N- Hehe, you know there will be feels now.

Feliks and I stood at what was the exit. The walls were still very unstable. The whole tunnel shook.

Feliks looked at me."Let's get out of here." I nodded.

"Good idea." So we ran back the way we came. I didn't want to back to where the Cybermen were. I mean, they want to rip out my brain. My brain is fine where it is, thanks for asking. Geez, those Cybermen are rude. We snuck our way back to where the human were kept before. I looked and searched my brain for a way out.

Then I remember, when I was taken to the lab area, there was a closed off section that no Cyberman wanted to go through. I motioned Feliks to follow me.

"How do you come up with a plan this fast?" Feliks asked, amazed at my brain speed. I sigh. I really don't have time to explain who the Time Lords are right now.

"Because I'm clever. Let's go." I grabbed his wrist and dragged him along. That answer seemed to be enough because Feliks followed.

"Okay. As long as we don't die." We crept back to the lab area. Luckily, there weren't any Cybermen there. I saw the blocked off entrance. We would have to be really quiet because the Cybermen blocked it off good. Wood planks and all.

"Wait, should we really be doing this?" I looked at him, dumbfounded.

"You don't want to escape?"

"It's not that. I mean, whatever's behind that door, the Cybermen are obviously scared of. And if that scares the Cybermen, I really don't want to find out what it is for myself." I shook my head and kept on tearing away at the wood.

"Well we can't just stay here and risk the Cybermen killing us. Going through this passage is a risk we have to be willing to take." I heard distant stomping. I covered Feliks' mouth. The stomping got louder. It seemed to be coming for us.

"And that's our cue to leave! Come on!" I grabbed Feliks' hand again and pulled him towards this new tunnel.

Third Person POV

The Doctor paced inside the hiding cave. It was a very nice cave but the Doctor was worried about Allison. He had already lost too many people. He didn't want to lose Allison. The Doctor spun around to River.

"You know what? Change of plans! We're taking them to the TARDIS and dropping them off at Earth." River was curious why the Doctor changed his mind but she didn't ask. So the Doctor lead the humans to his ship.

"How are we all supposed to fit in that?! It's tiny!" Micah looked at the TARDIS and then at the Doctor. "You must be mad."

The Doctor chuckled and shook his head. "Now now Micah, when have you ever doubted me?"

"A lot of times."

"That was a rhetorical question. Anyway!" The Doctor snapped his fingers and the TARDIS' doors opened. He walked in. River turned around at the entrance.

"Just trust him okay. Please walk single file. Thank you." Then River walked inside the blue box. Micah looked around. He saw Judy shrug and stepped up.

"If this Doctor will bring the rest of us home, then I will trust him."

Judy walked up to River and pulled her shirt closer to her. She brought her head to River's ear so she could whisper.