Don't Try This At Home (32)

The Doctor and I were pinned against a wall with ten blasters pointing at our faces. It seemed like an impossible situation.

It was.

Until I pressed a button on my sonic screwdriver and lit the control panel on fire. That was fun.

The Daleks turned around to see what was happening and I did the first thing that came to my mind, that was also probably the stupidest.

I kicked the Dalek and it went spinning towards the other side of the room. I smiled as I kicked another one, strong enough to make it fall over. Since my stupid ideas have been working so well, I decided to do another one. I grabbed the Dalek that was fallen over and decided to swing it, knocking all the other daleks over. I mean, they get around fairly easy so they must not weigh that much right?

Wrong.

The weigh like 5,000 pounds or something. I realized the flaw in my plan after I tried to pick the Dalek up. I saw the red Dalek point it's blaster at me.

Everything seemed to go in slow motion. I closed my eyes, accepting the fact that there is no way I could survive this.

Then I heard a clunk. The Doctor threw a piece of metal at the Dalek, distracting it. I silently thanked him as we tried to run out of the Dalek circle of death.

"Can we go anywhere but here?" I tried to yell over the Dalek blasters.

"I'm working on it!" I could see that the Doctor was thinking of a way to get us out of here but since we constantly had Daleks firing on us, it was hard.

"We need a distraction." I started to run in the opposite direction of where then TARDIS was. "Hey! I'm gonna find your leader and kill him! Try and stop me you small ugly tanks!"

"Ali what are you doing?!" All the Daleks started to move towards me.

I laughed as I put my curly hair in a ponytail. I didn't want my vision to get blocked. I started running out of the room. All the Daleks followed me.

Perfect.

A/N- Hello! I'm back. Sorry for the month's break. I was too busy updating my Boyf Riends one shot book every day. I hope you guys are enjoying the story so far and sorry for the short chapter. I'm also deleting the majority of the author's notes just to make it a little more professional.