Time Lady In Distress (16)

Micah paced the room. He glanced at River who was fiddled with the trigger of her gun. Micah walked over to River.

"So how are we going to get out?" River looked at Micah. She smiled, like she knew something.

"Don't worry. When the cybermen are preparing him for whatever, he will find a way to escape and-" Suddenly the doors opened. James pushed in a figure on the floor. River recognized who it was. She sighed. "Well, there goes the plan." Micah walked up to the figure. He almost fell over when the Doctor popped up.

"Okay! That happened." The Doctor started to walk around the room. "I need to think of a plan. Think Doctor think think think." River walked over to the Doctor.

"What happened? Why aren't they 'studying' you?" The Doctor started mumbling. "Doctor, what is it?" River said, slowly approaching him.

"We need to get Allison. I need a distraction-" River took out her gun and shot the nearest cyberman. The Doctor looked and sighed. "That works, I guess." He grabbed River's hand.

"Geronimo!" And they ran to get Allison, the Time Lady in distress.

Allison's POV

I was strapped down to a metal table with metal cuffs that dug into my skin. If they were going to rip out my brain, couldn't they at least make me comfortable before they do? Geez, some respect here guys.

"So what are you guys going to do again?" I asked again. I wanted to stall as much as I could. Oh, guess who was going to rip my brain out? None other than James himself. Yeah, a real sweetheart that guy is.

"We are going to upgrade your mind." James answered almost immediately. He really knew what he was doing.

"Like upgrade how? Tell me everything in detail." James stopped what he was doing and just looked at me. I gulped. I had a bad feeling about all of this.

"Your attempt to stall the upgrading process has failed. Your mind will be upgraded." James tightened the metal cuff around my wrist.

"Ow! That hurts."

"Emotions and pain will be removed. You will be upgraded." I was scared. The adrenalin pumped through my hears and in my veins. It suddenly gave me the strength to do things I couldn't normally do. So I used that new energy to do the most useful thing I could think of. I screamed.

"DOCTOR!!!!!!!" Yes I know. That was genius of me. For a person with three brainstems and a larger brain, I'm not very smart. James tightened the cuffs again. I closed my eyes as a tear rolled down my cheek.

Third Person POV

"DOCTOR!!!!!!!" The Doctor turned his head towards the direction of the voice. River looked at him, her curls bouncing.

"Is that Allison?" River smiled. "She's young." The Doctor chuckled.

"She's technically six hundred and fifty years old."

"Wait what?" The Doctor waved his hand.

"I'll explain later. We need to save Allison." He started to run to where, hopefully, Allison was.

When the Doctor barged in the room, he was faced with an Allison strapped to a table with James pointing metal tools at her. River ran behind him. Everything stopped and all eyes were on the Doctor. Allison just started at them.

"Well? Help!" With that James turned back to Allison and continued what he was doing before.

The Doctor rush to Allison's side. James stood in his way as another cyberman took the tools. The Doctor rushed toward Allison as River started to shoot the cybermen. After the first cybermen was down, River went for James. James raised his hand to River but she twirled around and shot him in the back. James bent over, like he was powered down. James had better technology considering he was higher rank so River's gun blast didn't have a big effect on him. James took five seconds then he rose. River sighed and looked around for another weapon.

The Doctor ran up to Allison and pointed his sonic screwdriver. The metal cuffs popped up, releasing Allison's wrists. She rubbed the now obvious red spots.

Allison started to run but she was knocked into James. The cybermen grabbed by the arm and wouldn't let go. Allison tried to wiggle her way out of James' grasp but he was too strong. River ran over and hit James in the back with a piece of metal. It didn't work. River was thrown back with James' free arm.

The Doctor ran over. He pulled out his sonic screwdriver but James knocked it out of his hand, making it slide across the floor. Allison still has her free hand so she reached for her own sonic and made sure James was distracted. She pressed it against James' hand. The blue electric current he used as a weapon crawled up his arm and shocked his main control area on his chest. James crumpled, obviously not working anymore. Allison huffed and nodded.

"Huh, that worked." Allison looked at her sonic in disbelief. River groaned as she propped herself up. Allison went over and helped River. River smiled.

"So you're Allison. Nice to meet you." Allison shook River's hand. Allison nodded and she started to abruptly walk out.

"Where do you think  you're going?" The Doctor put his hand on his his hips.

"I'm leaving." Allison started to walk out but the Doctor stood in front of her, blocking her path.

"You can't leave without me and I'm not leaving. What about saving to people who have been captured? Do you care about them?" Allison just glared at him.

"It's their fault they got captured and if you didn't notice, I almost had my brains ripped out. It was their fault. I don't want to risk that happening so I'm leaving." Allison pushed the Doctor out of the way.

The Doctor grabbed Allison's arm. "Hey, you don't care about saving them? By leaving, you're killing them. Also, if you just stayed in the TARDIS like you were supposed to, we wouldn't be here." Allison just stood there, defensive. The Doctor let go of her arm. After a couple of seconds of awkward silence, Allison crossed her arms.

"Fine. But if my brains get ripped out, it's your fault." Allison started to walk out again. The Doctor looked at River.

"Teenagers." River rolled her eyes as they followed.

A/N- Yay! Another chapter. I hope you guys aren't too sad about the new posting schedule. I have one excuse: School. Ugh. Why did they invent homework? It's torchere but that means less posting so I will try my best to post weekly and on Friday particularly. Anyhoo I will post next week! Byeeeeeee!