"You wish asshole" she spat.

I stand behind her and get close to her ear.

"The lake is beautiful isn't it"

Her head looks up and immediately her back stiffens up.

"Yeah...I guess so why do you ask?"

I couldn't take it anymore her voice was making my heart rise up.

"Because...."

I grab her waist and I run straight towards the lake and make a big splash.

"WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU!!" She screeches. Probably the whole world heard her cause she was that pissed.

"Lighten up wuss jeez" inside I was laughing so much.

That's right Ash Anderson is back. Not giving a fuck.

Callie came towards me and pushed my head in the water. I grabbed one of her wrists and brought her with me. She tries to get out of my grasp and kicks me everywhere but I hold in tightly and being her closer.

We fight for dominance and she successfully succeeds. I grab her waist and bring us back to the surface .

"What he hell I could've died is that what your payback was like honestly how pathetic are you!!"

God she was cute when she's angry. Ugggh focus stop feeling things.

"I'm not pathetic fatass it's called having fun?"

She was quiet she stared at the water and looked at me. She but her lip and I thought I was gonna die.

Can she stop doing that

She looked like she had tears in her eyes.

Great now you've made her cry. I actually didn't think she was the type of person to cry not that she's a robot she just seemed to not give a damn on about people's opinions.

She swims towards the edge of the lake and starts to let her hair fall to her back. She squeezes the excess water and starts to do her clothes.

I stare as her shirt and shorts hug her curves.

Good grief my god!

She bent down to get her bag and she starts walking to her car.

My legs started to move on their own.

"wait you can't leave me here" I stare

She chuckles evilly and I give her a glare. If she wasn't sexy I would've snapped.

Her car starts to rumble and I move my legs faster nearing the car.

She moves and I run after her.

We head over to my dad's shop and I immediately groan. I'm not in the mood right now to see him. More importantly why is she even here.

She parks on the opposite side of the sidewalk and she has a frustrating look on her face. I really did feel bad for he on how I was treating her, it's just she's different . The way she carries herself not even caring what anyone had to say, well except me so far it just drew me in.

She walks across the street and passes me not giving me a second glance. When I follow her in my dad's shop I take in all the details on how this place changed. He got new furniture, paint and countertop. The kitchen was the same all in all.i remember when I was 5 and I made my first pizza in that kitchen and my mom ate it. They hugged me and kissed me telling me how proud they were.

Those good old days are long gone. I can't even look at my dad. I don't remember actually s trying to have a conversation with him in years, we hardly talk and he hasn't stopped me when I do shit I clean up my own messes. It feels weird to be back here just to follow Callie. I mean I haven't gone soft for her no that's not it. Is it?

I look and see my dad talking to her casually and I think I saw a smile in her face.

It made me upset that he can make her smile and I can't. I smash my hand near a table that is next to where I'm standing. Dad turns and gives her a questioning look. I shrug it off and watch as my dad goes back into the kitchen.

"So why are we here?" I really was curious of all places why did it have to be here. Did she like hanging out here or something? I mean I know a lot if people come to this place. Why am I even wondering about this she can do whatever she wants.

"Because..... I need a shirt since you wet mine" her vice sounded brutal and rough that I clenched my fists from twitching. She could make a two year old pee with fear using that tone.

Dad comes back and gives her one if the shirts with the shop's logo on it.

She heads towards the bathroom and I just stand there.

How many years has it been... Since I've been here? I feel a pain shot through my head, punching me several times. All the memories keep coming back and I just can't take it anymore.

"Son?" My dad's deep voice vibrates through the room and its silent.

I turn and look into his eyes. The same brown eyes that stared at me and promised so many things. The same face that looks like in staring into a mirror. When I look now all I see is him and what he did. I stare at him with hatred I began hating him with an ibtense passion and it drove me mad that he has the nerve to call me his son.

"I'm not your son, you can't control me anymore" I spat out with my most venomous voice.

He looks so hurt but I really could care less.

I need to leave now

I walk out side and inhale the fresh air, it's almost five and I want to go home. Probably Ashley is texting me nonstop thank god I left my phone at home today.

"Why did you leave ? Martin was calling you?! " her eyes softened a little but I knew It was just out if curiosity.

I didn't want to tell her, it's none of her damn business'. what does she know about being left alone? She probably was miss bad ass that always got everything.

"What do you care. Yore just a fatass and I'm the prick right?" I don't know why her words stung me but I ignored it. I know putting my anger on her was pathetic but I just wasn't in the mood to go back to the lake. The feelings consumed me and I give her a glare. She looks so pissed and sends me an irritating look.

"What the hell did I do ?your the one who was being rude to Martin and he's one of the first people to treat me with respect.you shouldn't talk to him like that!!!!" Her tone was strong and it held something I couldn't understand.

I shrug and walk away. I need to get away from this girl. She gives off a strange vibe and I don't want to he pulled in.