Can't think of a name for this chapter

Baekhyun grinned happily as he jumped out of the van. His heart beating quicker as he gazed down at his ticket and passport. They were going to Bangkok to perform their concert, something Baekhyun couldn't help but get excited over.

He grinned through his white mask and earned chuckles from his members and manager.

They waited outside the airport for a moment before everyone began walking in. They stool together as a group like usual and Baekhyun was happy to feel his boyfriend beside him.

Park Chanyeol also wore a mask and smile, Baekhyun was surpised to see him in natural clothing today instead of his usual black tracksuit that he always wore when getting on a plane.

"Excited hyung?" Sehun wondered, a smile playing on his lips as he purposely bumped into the smaller, making him bump into the tallest.

"I am" Baekhyun nodded , blushing slightly when he felt Chanyeol stick closer to him, not even bothering to move away once he had been knocked into. "I can't wait to show my new hair style"

A quiet chuckle took up his ears as he turned and glanced up at Chanyeol who was lightly shaking his head.

The memory of the previous day flashing through his head. Baekhyun had gone to his hairstylist's store to get his new comeback hair ready for promotions and filming, due to the stylist being very busy to come over to their company.

Baekhyun wasn't happy being alone (like usual) therefore he called Chanyeol to come and accompany him to the scarce after his hair was coloured.

Chanyeol had protested at first, explaining that his car was in the repair shop due to a overheating engine and he didn't want everyone eyeing the smaller if they were to walk out alone.

With a small smile and blush covering his cheeks Baekhyun explained that their manager was more than happy to drop them off at the arcade and pick them up once they were ready to come home, so with no other excuse Chanyeol found himself, walking from the dorm all the way to his stylists store. Baekhyun had obviously treated him for his troubles.

"So hyung what number seat did you get this time?" Sehun wondered, a brow raised.

"You know who I'm sitting beside" he deadpanned, knowing fully well that Sehun was smirking.

"I just wanted to get confirmation" he chuckled.

Baekhyun rolled his eyes, he had been sitting next to Chanyeol on the planes since Debut, why does this still shock the maknae.

Like always, things started getting a lot more harder for the EXO members to get to their desired gate. Fans were pushing and shoving in order to get videos and Baekhyun had lost Sehun to the managers and bodyguards. His fingers clutched desperately on his little white bag that contained all his essentials (ie. Phone, charger, passport, ticket, water bottle, throat sweets, glasses etc.)

When the pushing had started getting a little too much to bear Baekhyun looked up go Chanyeol's whose back faced him as he shielded him from most of the impact of the fans. A smile formed on his lips as he realised his boyfriend still protected him after so long of being together.

Growing worried of his belongings, Baekhyun tugged at Chanyeol's shirt, making it crumple in his hand. Chanyeol's hard hip met his skin yet Baekhyun kept his wits about him as Chanyeol's usual swinging hand, pushed back further. His finger curling and latching themselves onto Baekhyun's wrist.

The action itself caused the boy to go into autopilot. His cheeks flaring in red as embarrassment flushed over him, like a wave. His stomach flipped as Chanyeol continued to drag him in and out of fans and different obstacles along the way. The whole point of why Baekhyun's hand even met with his boyfriend's shirt left the smallers mind.