Uncontrollable Movements

"Guys look what I got!" Kai grinned rushing into the living room of their dorm.

They had just got back from preparing themselves for the next day which was their first day of promotions for their new song Koko bop.

"It's a ouija board" Kai grinned evilly pulling the board from his black duffel bag that he used for training.

"YOU ARE NOT BRINGING THAT SHIT INTO THIS HOUSE!" Kyungsoo creamed hitting the tanned male in square in the head.

"Why not Kyung, it's only a game?" Sehun wondered not looking up from his phone screen.
"Have you idiots not heard of what happens with those fucking things!! They open a portal to the spirit world and if you don't close it right the spirits stay here!!"

Chanyeol laughed along side the two maknaes of the group.

"Oh come on Kyung, even if that was supposed to happen the sports will only stay until they feel like it's their time to go" Chen sighed joining the trio in their laughing fit.

"Kyungs right guys, we don't know what could come out of that board, expecially how long the spirits would stay around for, you all you know they could stay for a long ass time" Minseok shuddered from his place on the floor.

Baekhyun groaned "Look we'll just ask them how long they plan on staying"

Everyone nodded, really having an interest in the game all of a sudden. They all sat down together and began the game.

(I have no clue how to play this game because stuff like this isn't supposed to be messed around with so I don't do it so I apologise for getting things wrong)

Setting the triangle playing piece onto the centre of the board everyone who wanted to play (ie everyone except Minseok, Kyungsoo and Suho) placed their hands on a certain part of the triangle. The three non-players exclaimed that they would be in the kitchen away from all the mayhem.

"Is their any ghosts out there that want to talk to you?" Kai began his voice strong.

As expected the triangle moved towards the yes part of the board.

"Are you Korean? " Sehun asked, the triangle stayed where it was.

"How many of you are there?" Baekhyun wondered allowed feeling the push of the triangle towards the number line at the top of the board.

2.

"Do you know who we are?" Chanyeol asked feeling the board move again, the members breath stopped when the triangle piece moved to the letter section on the board. EXO it spelled out.

"Can I leave, this game?" Chen asked clearly freaked out. The triangle moved to the yes and Chen thanked them removing his fingers from the triangle.

"Yah why did you do that?!" Baekhyun scolded.

"Because I think i agree with Minseok and all, I don't feel right about this" Chen grinned standing up before leaving the room.

Kai gave his next question, it was a rule that he told everyone. They had to ask the questions in the way they started, no one could go when it wasn't their turn.

"Are you fans?" The triangle stayed over the yes.

"Do you guys know shipping?" Sehun chuckled surpised to see the eye of the triangle contiue to hover over yes.

"There is two of you right?"

Yes

"Are your biases here right now?" Baekhyun asked watching as it moved to no.