Marry me...we have the cake

"Hey Baek I was wondering if you could help with with something for school?" Kyungsoo asked taking a seat next to his hyung at the dining room table.

Baekhyun grinned nodding his head instantly. "Sure what can I help you with?"

"Well I need your help with designing a cake for home economies, and since you love cake I figured you may as well help me"

"As long as I can colour"

"Your making it I'm drawing it"

Baekhyun's eyes widened his mouth watering slightly.

"Okay then how about a three layer cake?"

"Think of it as a wedding cake"

After explaining the flavours he adored Baekhyun watched as Kyungsoo began drawing and gave a few details of the fillings that had to be written.

"Oreo the top one is oreo" he grinned watching as Kyungsoo went to work scribbling down notes on the right side of the page.

Picking up a coloured pencil Baekhyun began colouring in the wedding cake decorations.

"Kyungsoo why exactly is it a wedding cake?"

"Because I chose to pick the wedding cake option for my final exam" Kyungsoo explained. "It's supposed to be one for a friend's wedding"

Baekhyun grinned his mind wondering to scenarios where Kyungsoo would walk into his own wedding with the cake he just explained to him.

"Hey guys" Chanyeol grinned, leaning himself up onto the doorframe of the dining room.

"How's dinner coming along idiot" Kyungsoo muttered his eyes not turning away from his page.

However Baekhyun's eyes did wander, his eyes landing upon his boyfriend's. Giving his team member a slight grin he turned back to help the younger with his homework.

"My senior year was easier then that" Chanyeol chuckled rasing a coffee cup close to his chin.

Baekhyun turned to gaze back down at the page. "Oh shut up yoda no one cares" he giggled hearing Chanyeol scoff playfully behind him.

"What are you guys up too?" Chanyeol wondered drawing the cup to his lips taking a quick sip of the warm refreshing liquid.

"We're designing your wedding cake" Kyungsoo stated, not fazed about what he just said.

"Ugh...I-we...maybe....no!..wait what?!" Baekhyun stammered quickly standing from his chair.

A deep red danced it's way onto Baekhyun's cheeks, making them warm to the touch. He turned to see that Chanyeol had spit out his coffee. His own cheeks slightly red, as were his ears.

"Our wedding cake?" Chanyeol questioned raising a brow, his finger raising to point from him to Baekhyun and back again.

The two watched embarrassed as Kyungsoo nodded his head. "I told you I chose the option for my friends wedding and I needed names to put on the page so I chose you two"

"But why couldn't you choose you and Kai or better yet Sehun and Luhan?" Baekhyun asked generally awestruck, the idea of Chanyeol marrying him gave him butterflies.

"Kai already chose to do the both of us and Luhan insisted Sehun do them also and I'm not comfortable with doing the Sulay or Taoris couple that includes the Xiuchen one either because if Kim Jongdae got a whiff of the fact I used him in my project I'd never hear the end of it"

"So how did you consider us as the best choice then?"

"Because you too annoy me enough already, and it gives me ideas for the cake if you were to ever marry knowing how picky you two are with your food"