Officer Park.

In which Baekhyun is a hacker.
Chanyeol is a cop.
Baekhyun is Chanyeol's responsibility for a little while
And things get fresky.

A loud bang shook the room as it generated from the annoyed police officer.

"Look Kris was it? I respect you when you say that your the one in charge of my case but I'd prefer to talk to your partner" the petite brown haired boy smiled into the reflective glass behind the tall guard, the glass he knew the man he wanted was behind.

Kris at this stage had given up. He rolled his eyes and stood up from his chair. He glanced behind him at the mirror and nodded quickly.

Baekhyun watched as the giant left the room. He got comfortable pushing his back backwards deeper into the chair. He didn't have to wait long till his desired man walked in the door.

Park Chanyeol was the officer that had gone to Baekhyun's house, to bring him down to the station regarding a certain small boy hacking into the government's top sercuity file room.

Baekhyun took a liking towards the man as he never put Baekhyun in handcuffs, instead they had talked and Baekhyun knew instancely that he could trust Chanyeol.

"Alright Baekhyun I'm here, can you please tell me what happened in your own words" Chanyeol said taking his seat opposite the accused.

"Can you take these handcuffs off my arms first, he put them on too tight" Baekhyun pouted, trying to hold up his chained hands only having them forcefully pulled back down by the chain underneath the table.

"I have to keep them on you Baek it's protocol but I will loosen them for you if you promise you won't try anything"

Baekhyun immediately nodded. Chanyeol nodded and took out his set of keys and inserted the key onto the keyhole of Baekhyun's handcuffs. Staying true to his word Baekhyun stayed still as Chanyeol took off the cuffs and re-adjusted them for Baekhyun's comfort.

"Ok, I was hired by a local drug lord to hack into the file room and download the files.... One being something about the upcoming super team Bangtan Boys.... The second being something about an alien 'clang' thingy, the file name was like Monster X our something can't really remember that much detail"

"That's ok" Chanyeol cut in causing Baekhyun to smile before continuing, noticing to go a bit slower for the taller as he was writing everything Baekhyun was saying down on a note pad.

"And the third file had something about a new drug or gun ship traveling from here to Florida in the next upcoming days, pretty big guns of I'm honest, but I was paid in cash and told that if I rat I'd be killed so if you can keep this between me you and Kris who I'm sure if watching us through the mirror behind you there, that would be great"

Chanyeol chuckled shaking his head before nodding and writing the last few words down.

"Chanyeol give me those papers I'll send the video and them to the sheriff and see if we can put Mr Byun here into a safe house for his own protection until we can sort this drug lord out"

Chanyeol nodded and looked back to face Baekhyun who was shaking his head, his eyes wide and filled with tears.

"Please no don't leave me alone, you guys really don't know what he's capable of, you guys don't understand he had alot of people working for him out there and if word gets out that I've ratted them out you'll have one dead Baekhyun in a safe house"

Chanyeol rose from his chair and quickly handed the papers to Kris before walking back over and releasing Baekhyun from the cuffs. Baekhyun's tears fell as he fell apart in Chanyeol's arms. Although he was sitting on a chair Chanyeol had gotten into his knees and held his head to his chest.