Chapter 40

I feel a kiss on my forehead and then a slight shaking on my arm. "Baby, come on, wake up. We're going to the beach", Alex says. I open my eyes and rub the sleep out of them. "What...?" "The guys are getting ready, you should too! The show is tonight, we have time to go to the beach! Get up!" We both get out of the bunk but I'm still sleepy. I look outside the window. The sun is shining. "You got a bikini, right?", Alex asks. I laugh. "Yes, dammit." I get it out of my suitcase. "I'll be putting it on in the backlounge, make sure no one comes in." Alex laughs too. "I will", he says and I walk into the back of the bus. Then I quickly put on my bikini and a dress over it, suddenly Alex walks in. "Oops, I was hoping to get a little sneak peek", he says with a smirk playing on his lips. I softly hit his arm but it doesn't hurt his muscles anyway. He laughs, then he takes my hand and I grab my bag. We walk out of the bus. At the same time we put sunglasses on because the sun is shining so bright even though it's early in the morning. We're almost the only people on the beach. As we get there we all take another place to get sun. I lie on my towel and Alex sits down next to me. "I'm so happy I can enjoy that with you", he says. "I used to go to the beach a lot when I was younger", I say completely lost in my dreams. "Really?" "Yeah. Every year we went to another part of the states just to see another beach. I never got it but now I see that every beach is different." Getting deep, huh?", he says with a cute smile after I opened my eyes to see his beautiful face. The glasses look so good on him. He takes off my glasses. "Hey!", I shout and blink fast. He puts them on and runs. I get up and chase after him. But I know I can't catch him because he's super fast. He looks back at me so he doesn't see what's in front of him. He runs into Jack who was just walking by. "Are you wearing two sunglasses?", he asks. "Absolutely not", Alex says and keeps running. As he gets to our towels again he takes off his shirt and throws it to the rest of his stuff but then he runs away from me again. We both laugh and we both run because the sand is fucking hot. In the end we only run in circles and as Alex passes the towels again he throws both of the sunglasses down and runs back to me suddenly. He picks me up from the ground and carries me on his shoulder. "Stop that! No! Let me down!", I shout but he runs towards the water with me. "No! Don't you dare throw me in!", I laugh. He laughs too. "Kiss me?", he asks. "Let me down first", I dare him. He carefully lets me down without splashing any water at me. I take his face into my hands and kiss him. Oh, he looks so cute with those shorts. They're white with bright flowers on them. "Sweet shorts", I say. He picks me up again and throws me into the water. "You dick!", I shout. "Wow, I'm offended", he laughs. I smile and wipe my hair out of my face as he comes walking towards me and kisses me.

At the show tonight he covers the song he sang me to sleep with last night. After listening to it backstage, Matt introduces me to Pierce The Veil. I have to force myself not to fangirl. After I met Mike he sets up all the electronical stuff and the drums. Jaime disappears on the phone so I stay there with Tony and Vic as Matt leaves us. "You've been on the last ATL tour too, right?", Vic asks. I nod. "Yeah, it was great." "I think you and Alex make a cute couple", Tony says. "Thanks", I reply and blush. "I'm such a big fan of you guys though", I say exicted. "Really? Cool, what's your favourite song?" "I think ... The Boy Who Could Fly. But I also love Caraphernelia because Jeremy is on it." "You like ADTR?" "Yeah, they're great." "Jeremy's also such a cool dude." "He seems to be." Tony just sits back because he doesn't talk really. "We're constantly writing on this tour and we're so happy to be on it with ATL." "I think it's so cool meeting you guys. I've been a fan for quite some time now." "Thanks, we appreciate that a lot", Vic says. I have to admit that he's pretty hot. His hair isn't as long as always and he's so tanned. His arms have perfect shape and I catch myself staring and fangirling quietly the whole time. "I think it's really brave that you got into the press and didn't hide that you're with Alex", Vic says. "It was really hard but after Alex announced it, it was the only thing I could do." "Yeah, I saw what was going on on Twitter, that was crazy. But you're not letting that hate stuff get to you, right?" "No, not really. But I think it's mostly because Alex talked to me about it." "It has stopped now though, right?" "Because of Alex' livestreams." He smiles. He actually seems to care.

Then Pierce The Veil get on stage and I'm impressed how good they are live. They're not using as much technology stuff as I thought they would.

___

As we arrive in Australia on the next part of the tour, Alex and Jack go into the city. In the afternoon The Maine also arrive with a tour bus that's even bigger that All Time Low's. Rian gets me outside the bus to meet them. I'm pretty excited again because I love all of them. I'm such a fan and try not to fangirl again. As I see the band walk out of the bus I hold my breath as I see John. He's so attractive, there are no words. They come right up to greet Rian and he introduces me to them. "Oh, you're Alex' girlfriend! Nice to meet you!", Jared says and shakes my hand. "Yeah ... it's great meeting you, I'm such a fan", I say. I must've told that so many great bands now. "I am happy to hear that", John says with his husky voice. "My favourite song is My Heroine", I say. "Because it's so sexy, right?", Pat asks. I laugh. "Also. I just love that rock sound of it." "We wanted to go more into that direction", Jared explains. We go on talking about music for quite a while and then they invite me to their bus for a drink and I just stay there the whole day, hanging out with them. Later they do an interview and I just watch them, after that we talk again.

In the evening I see Alex come onto the bus, greeting everyone and then he sits next to me. "Having a good time?", he asks as they hand him a beer too. "Yeah, it's great", I answer. "Listen, we're getting ready for the show, you coming backstage or do you stay here?", he asks. "Oh, I'll come!", I say and get up. "See you later, guys! Bye!" Alex takes my hand and we get out of the bus. He doesn't say anything until we arrive at soundcheck. "You ok?", I ask worried. "Yeah." "What's wrong?", I ask again because I know he's lying. He doesn't really look like he's ok. "How long have you been on the bus?" "Just a few hours ... why?" "I don't know." He looks to the ground while he gets his guitar. "Are you jealous, Gaskarth?", I ask with a grin. "No ... well, a little." "Oh, we just talked!" "I'm stupid, I know." "No, you're not. I get jealous all the time, you know." "I don't think so." "I am. Remember my freakout, baby?" He doesn't say anything. He remembers the day well, the day when I wanted to break up with him. That hurt him and that's why doesn't want to talk about it. "Sorry", I say. As he goes on stage I feel like we're on a fight.

But at night I feel him crawl into my bunk again. He looks sad. "I'm such an idiot", he says. "No, you are not", I say with a smile as he wraps his arms around me tightly. "I am. I was acting so pathetic earlier. I don't know what was wrong. I don't want to be jealous, I trust you completely, baby." "Thanks, I trust you too." He kisses my lips and turns me underneath him. "You think Jack's gonna be annoyed?", he asks. "I hope so", I say with a laugh and take off his shirt. He undresses me too and I pull down his boxers. "I love you", he says and starts kissing my neck softly. He bites it gently and sucks another love bite on it while my hands are all over him. His hand wanders up my back and through my hair. The other hand is tangled into mine. He gently makes himself his way between my thighs and holds my waist with one hand. He moans with his first thrust and I can't help but moan too. He kisses my lips again. "I love you too", I whisper and feel him smile on my lips as he thrusts again.