Chapter 22

The next days Alex still takes me to places he used to go to. I can really tell he has been a little homesick but I love Baltimore. And I have like my own city guide with me so I can enjoy everything with him. He shows me the mall and then takes me to several restaurants he used to go to. We also go by his old school where the guys met and he shows me the club where they first played as All Time Low. I love it so much, I can't believe this is happening. He took me to Baltimore, he took me to meet his parents and see his hometown.

Even though it's not that exhausting, we're both always tired when we get back to his parents' place at night. We went out with the others tonight but without Zack, he's skyping with his girlfriend. But the club was nice and we had fun, I didn't really drink and Alex didn't either so we had to drive Jack and Rian to their places. Matt could drive on his own. We walk the last bit of the way to Alex' parents' house. He has his arm around me and pulls me close to his side. Every now and then he kisses my hair or my cheek from the side. "Every other girl would've been annoyed by Rian and Jack tonight", Alex says. "I wasn't. I thought it was funny!" "They're like that all the time. You saw it when we went to the club back home, right?" I laugh. "Yeah!" We reach the house and Alex opens the door for me. As I got out of my jacket, he suddenly picks me up from the ground and wraps my legs around his waist. He presses me to the wall next to the door and kisses me roughly. I'm so surprised but return the kisses passionately. We start eating eachother's lips away as he turns us around and carries me up the stairs. I'm impressed that he can just carry me, I'm not that skinny. But it doesn't seem to bother him like at all and he walks through the dark hallway with me. He finally reaches the room and turns on the light, then closes the door behind us. I run my hand through his hair as he presses me to the wall again. He bites my bottom lip and then his lips wander down to my neck, sucking love bites on it. I moan quietly and pull him closer. He turns us around again and lies me down on the bed. I pull him on top of me. He gets me out of my top and throws it on the floor. I also throw his shirt on the floor and our pants follow shortly after. Now we're both in underwear, moving on eachother fastly. His hands are all over me and I can only lie my one hand on his back and the other into his hair to keep his lips on mine. His hand slowly wanders down my back and he opens my bra, throwing it down to the rest of our clothes. He kisses my neck again, then his lips go down my bare chest and my stomach. As he pushes down my panties and I also get him out of his boxers, he kisses my lips passionately again. He goes down a little and thrusts. We both moan at the same time. I hold on to him closely and he wraps his arms around me. He licks my lips and gets his tongue at mine while he thrusts again.