Chapter 32

"So how did you like the show tonight?", Alex asks. "I love the show every night", I laugh. We're both lying in the bunk together. It's not really roomy so he has his arms wrapped around me and my head is lying on his chest. "You really don't mind sharing your bunk with me even though it's so small and actually only for one person?", I ask. "As long as you're here, I don't care. Isn't this the best thing about this tour right now? That we share the bunk?" I laugh as he starts tickling my stomach while saying that. "Stop it!" "Why?", he asks with a smile and keeps on tickling me so I breathe heavily after a few minutes because I laugh so much. He kisses my whole body and that tickles too, I can't stop giggling and laughing. Finally I win over him and take his hands in mine. "Stop it!", I repeat laughing. He laughs. "Kiss me or I'll continue", he says. I lean in and kiss his lips for a second. But he wraps his arms around me again, holding me closer and turning me underneath him so he can kiss me from above. He smiles. "We don't need space or do we?", he asks looking around in the small bunk. "We don't", I say and lean up to kiss him again.

As I crawl out of the bunk the next morning to just get some water and fresh air, I see Zack next to me in the kitchen part of the bus. "Morning", he says as I try not to stare at him because he has no shirt on. "Hi", I reply and look down at myself, realising I'm only wearing panties and Alex' shirt. "Nice outfit", Zack smiles and gets out of the bus. "Hey!", I hear Jack say behind me. "Where's your boyfriend?" He grins but he looks tired. "Sleeping." He goes back to the bunks and knocks on Alex' loudly. Alex pulls the curtains aside and gets out walking right up to me and kissing my cheek. He's only wearing boxers. "What's wrong, man?", he asks Jack. "Alright, listen. Both of you", Jack starts loudly so Alex and I stare at him curiously. "I don't know if either you or you realised that my bunk is right under yours. I know it's a small bus and I know we don't have room for another person on the bus but please ... can you sleep in a seperate bunk? Just so I can maybe sleep." "What do you mean?", I ask. "You're so fucking loud, guys!" "We didn't even have sex last night", Alex says. I laugh but nod. "Good to know. But that's not even it, okay? Just the laughing and complimenting and being a cheesy couple all the time." Alex and I both stop taking him seriously and just laugh. Jack walks to the door. "You're getting seperate bunks, I'm making it happen!", he threats and leaves the bus too. With a grin Alex turns to me and kisses me again.

From backstage I see all the bras flying on stage. How many girls did just undress to throw their bra at Alex? Sometimes I wish I could just tell everyone that I'm his girlfriend. But I don't know what Alex thinks about that and I'm too shy to ask him. I could never talk to him about that. And I don't think he's gonna come up to me with that subject. We never talked about announcing anything. And I don't want to rush him with anything because basically it's his decision after all. I can't make him tell everyone but I'm happy he just told We The Kings without even thinking. I have no idea how it would be if everyone knew though. I'd probably get a lot of hate from fangirls and I'd never want to upset anyone because I know how it feels to be so jealous because your favourite singer has a girlfriend. Alex talks to the fans a little and I hear the crowd cheer. It's his favourite thing to be on stage and I am so proud of him. They start playing and I just enjoy his beautiful voice.

At the time when they normally close the show with the last song, I suddenly see the guys walking off stage without Alex. "What's up?", I ask confused. "Just listen", Jack says and they sit down next to me. I hear Alex talking into the mic. "Alright, so I'll just play one more song alone because ... it's new ... I just wrote it about someone really special and ... yeah, here it is." He starts playing on his acoustic guitar. "What...?" "He wrote a song for you", Rian says and they all look at me to figure out what I'm thinking. But just after a few seconds of the lyrics I'm actually crying because it's so beautiful. As he's done the crowd cheers even more and some shout. "Who's the lucky girl?", one shouts. "You want to know who she is?", Alex asks. The crowd screams again. "Really?" Fangirling in the crowd again. "One second." I hear steps and then I see Alex running up to me. "Come on, I want to make it public!" "What?" My eyes get bigger, my jaw drops down. "No ... Alex..." "Please! I want everyone to know we're a couple! I want everyone to know I'm yours!" "But..." "Seriously! I want to tell them about us!" "What? Now? Isn't it too early, Alex?" "Hell, no! Come on!" He takes my hand and walks on stage with me. He's excited like a little boy that's really proud of something. I see the lights flash on me and Alex as I'm on stage with him. "Everyone, this is my beautiful girlfriend. I wrote that last song for her because she reminds me of who I really am. Oops, that last sentence I said was a Nickleback lyric." The crowd laughs. "She's pretty!", someone sceams. "Isn't she?", Alex smiles and puts his arm around my waist. "Kiss her!", someone else shouts out. The rest of the crowd joins in and agrees. "Kiss her, kiss her, kiss her!", they demand. Alex hugs me tightly, pulls me close and kisses me softly. I smile on his lips. I can't believe it. There is no hate, they're all just happy for Alex. Of course they are, not everyone's a hater. I realise how stupid I was for thinking that I'd get hate when they cleary only want Alex to be happy.

Long Live Us - Alex Gaskarth FanficOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara