Chapter 16

After Alex and I got out of the restaurant and walked down to the car he parked a few blocks away, he lets go of my hand and pushes me to the car softly kissing me. I wrap my arms around him as he starts to eat my lips away with his. I return his kiss with so much passion, I can't believe that this is happening. I still can't believe he's there with me every time he just looks at me with his stunning eyes. "Can I ask you something?", he asks and draws away, lying his forehead to mine. "What?", I ask and smile. "I brought this up before ... but ... today I told Matt about my girlfriend because I didn't really know how to describe what you and me are." "Your girlfriend?" "Um ... yeah. Are you?" He bites his lip. I adore this shy look on his face. "I hope", I say because I just can't hold all that back anymore. "Really?", he asks. His face brightens up so much. I'm so flattered and happy about what he said, I can't even believe it. And I'm also proud of myself because I fuckin' answered confidently and wasn't being a little coward again. "You have no idea how happy this makes me", he says and takes my hand, lying it on his heart. It's beating as fast as mine. "Wow." He kisses me softly again, then opens the door for me. While he starts driving, he takes my hand lying on my thigh. I look at him and smile. He smiles too. "You have no idea how happy I am, I know I said this before but seriously, I didn't ever manage to ask yourself about this." "You did but I had no answer." "And I wasn't really confident then either." "Well, we finally got it." "Exactly." We smile at eachother. "You want me to drive you home?", he asks. "No ... I don't want to go home yet." "Wanna come over to my place?" "Alright, my parents are never home on friday night." "Okay, my place it is", he says with a smile. He should seriously never stop smiling, it's perfect.

As we reach his house he opens the door for me again. "You want a drink?", he asks and stands by the kitchen door. "Beer?" "Alright", I reply. He gets out two beers of the fridge and hands me one over. "Thanks." He leans to the counter and looks at me, taking a sip out of the bottle. "Did I tell you before that I really admire you for still being strong after all the shit you've been through?", he says. I breathe in deeply. "No ... but thanks." "You're alright though, huh?" "I am. I'm actually great. I've not been this good for quite some time." "Good, I'm glad." "It's also you causing this." "With what?" "Just being with me, caring." He smiles and makes a step towards me. He kisses my neck. Then he raises his beer and cheers with me. "To us. Being happy", he says. My heart beats faster. We sit in the living room and he asks me about Joel again even though I told him before when we were having dinner. "I thought you'll not have time for me anymore now." "What? I'll always have time for you", I say. I'm so flattered about all the things he says. Me being his girlfriend, I still can't believe it! And being afraid of me not having time for him. How did I do that? How did he even fall for me? I can't understand. If I think about it too much, I'll probably think again that it's a joke. But it's not. It's real. I put my empty bottle on the table after he did and then he kisses me again. He lies his hands on my hips and softly pushes me down on the couch. Kissing me from above he bites my bottom lip. I run my hands through his hair and down his back. He starts opening my blouse and I get him out of his shirt as well. He kisses my neck and then my chest. But he doesn't do more, he's careful because I was obviously the one who blocked and ruined everything the last time. I have to give him a sign somehow but I thought I was ready before when I wasn't. Did it change? I won't know if I don't try but all I know is that I want him so much right now. He doesn't stop kissing me roughly though. "Wanna take this upstairs?", I ask. He looks down on me and blinks quickly a few times. "Really?" "Yeah." "Are you sure? I don't want to push you, you know..." I just keep kissing him and get up. He wraps my legs around his waist and carries me upstairs. Reaching his bedroom he lies me down underneath him on the bed and kisses me from above again, opening my skirt. I also undo his belt and push down his skinnies. As his lips wander down over my neck and my chest, I moan quietly. We're both in underwear again. "Are you really sure?", he asks as he kisses my lips again. I nod. Then he pushes down my panties and also gets himself out of his boxers. He holds me close, lying one hand on my back and the other at my cheek, kissing me tenderly still. Then he moves down a little and thrusts. I moan but I don't feel anything else but pleasure. I smile on his lips and he smiles too as we both realise it's alright. I'm glad I'm not disappointing him. He kisses me harder again. His hands are all over me now and he thrusts again. He moves faster on me and we both moan eachothers names again and again. I can't believe this is happening. "I've been dreaming about this...", he whispers and kisses my neck again while he thrusts again.