Everything about you

Y/Ns POV

The sun rays peaked in through the white curtains in your bedroom. It created a shadow on your sleeping boyfriend's sun kissed skin.
You studied his features and the little things he did as he slept. His long lashes rested perfectly on the apple of his cheeks. His lips were slightly a-jar showing off a few of his pearly white teeth. His nose would twitch every once in a while and he would shuffle his legs around in search for yours. Once he felt you were still next to him he would stop and wrap his arm around you. You loved having his arms around you.
It made you feel safe and protected from everything happening around you. He would always sleep shirtless but the scent of his cologne would always linger on his skin.
Everyday you wondered how you got to be the lucky one to call him your boyfriend. He was your definition of perfect. Yes, he had his flaws but who didn't?
His flaws are what make him perfect. You could go on and on about all the things you love about Grayson.
You love his little mole on his chin that was just above a small scar on his chin. You love his deep laugh and his voice that made him sound a bit congested. You love how protective he is of his siblings and how close of a bond he had with his family. You love how he can't lie to you because he always giggles or can't look you in the eye. You love how much passion he has for his job. You love his creative mind. You love how he can be a goof ball and be serious when he has to be. You love his mature he's gotten in the three years that you've known him (out of the three you had been dating for two). You love how he knows you so well. You love that he never tries to be someone he isn't.
"What are you thinking about?" A groggy voice asked you pulling you out of your trance.
"I'm thinking about how lucky I am to have you in my life and about all the things I love about you," you smiled while lifting a hand to lightly trace his jawline.
You giggled as he shivered under your touch. You loved having that type of effect on him.
"What do you love about me?" He asked as he kept his eyes closed making you pout. You wanted to see his beautiful eyes, so you decided to get up and straddle his hips.
Just as you predicted Grayson's eyes shot open as he looked up at you now on top of him with just his low v-neck t-shirt on.
"Well Mr. Dolan I love many things about you. I love your soft fluffy hair, your beautiful eyes, your soft lips, your little mole, and the scar right below it," you whispered as you softly traced his face before pressing a kiss to the side of his face.

"Mmmm, what else?" He hummed making you smile

"Mmmm, what else?" He hummed making you smile. "Well I love the fact that you make my heart race by you just talking to me. I love how you act like you are a good cook when in reality you can't cook for shit. I love how you wrap your arms around me in the middle of the night. I love how your nose twitches when you sleep. I love how awkward and shy you get around your fans. I love how you still get shy around me. I love how you care about others and always find a way to help others. I love you all of you and just everything you are. I fall in love with you all over again every time I see you, hear your voice, or just think about you in general. You make me the luckiest girl in the world and for that I will always be thankful for. I love you Grayson."
Grayson stared at you with pure adoration in his eyes. He, himself wondered how he got so lucky to have you as his girlfriend. He wondered how you, a perfect 10, fell for an awkward boy like him. He won't deny you made him feel emotional that his eyes watered up and you took notice in this.
"Give me your hand," he said while keeping his eyes watery eyes on yours. Quickly you gave him your hand, which he gently gripped and rested on his shirtless chest.
"Do you feel that?" He asked quietly while tucking a piece of hair that fell from behind your ear.
You nodded your head softly as you felt a quick beat under your palm.
"That's what you do to me."
You smiled at this.
"You wanna know what I love about you?" Grayson asked while resting his large hands back on your waist. "Yeah?" You responded curious to know what he loved about you.
"I love that you get along with my family and how close you are to your family. I love how sweet, beautiful, caring, selfless, and honest you are. I love the fact that you can cook and bake amazing things. I love how you make my heart race, how excited you make me feel, and how you keep me feeling alive. I love how shy you get when you see that I'm recording you. I love how you support me through the good and the bad. I love how good you are with kids, because it lets me know you are going to be the greatest mom to our future kids. I love you so much Y/N. You make me the luckiest guy in the entire universe ,and for that I too will be forever grateful for." He finished leaving you a crying mess.
"You want to have kids with me?" You asked through a teary eyed smile. His comment surprised you because it was the first time he had ever mentioned wanting to have kids. It was honestly the first time you two actually discussed your future in the year you two had been dating.
"Definitely. Not now, I mean we are still pretty young. Maybe in four or five years from now when we are married, have a beautiful house, with maybe a pet goldfish. We can have kids." He explained while using the pad of his thumb to gently wipe away the tears that kept rolling down your make-up free face.
"I would like that all very much," you laughed while sniffling and leaning down to press a tender kiss on his lips.
"Oh and by the way you I love the way you look in my clothes. Especially the low cut v-necks like this one." He whispered against your lips.
Laughing at his comment you slapped him lightly on the chest while a blush rose up on your face.
That was a day that would forever be etched in your brain and a day you would revisit in your future with Grayson.