Telling his parents you're pregnant

Y/Ns POV

There in your hand were the four sticks that changed your future forever. You were astounded by the fact that this could ever happen, but you learned to deal with the fact that it was true; you were pregnant with Grayson Dolan's child. You were on the pill just incase there ever was a mishap with the condom, but somehow mistakes can still happen.

Grayson was in the shower prepping himself before you two go downstairs to tell his parents. You took another test right before you went down, so you could prove to his parents that it was real in case they wanted to blow it off  like a prank because let's face it you knew that Grayson would do something like that.

You heard the alarm on his phone go off and the click of the lock. The knob turned and out came Grayson twirling the little white stick between his fingers. He let out a long sigh as he sat down on the bed next to you.

"I'm sorry," you whispered looking down at the word 'pregnant'.

Grayson's arms immediately wrapped around your waist cradling you.

"No, babe, this is not your fault at all. There's no one to blame for this happening. We are both equally responsible about this. Now I think we better head downstairs instead of keeping my parents waiting," he said before placing a quick kiss on your forehead and rubbing your arms.

You lightly nodded your head and brought yourself to your feet heading over to the door with Grayson. He grabbed your hand and you tightly squeezed it as you made your way downstairs and into the family room where you saw his parents sitting on one of the couches. Grayson sat down and you followed sitting as close to him as possible.

"Mom, Dad, understand that we weren't expecting this but we are taking all responsibility of whatever will happen to us and that we hope you can support us as much as you can," Grayson started already causing a sense of panic and worry to surge through his parents. You knew that they could probably figure out what was going on.

"Well, sweetie, just tell us what's wrong and we'll try to help you to the beset of our abilities," Mrs. Dolan sweetly consoled.

Grayson wrapped both of his hands around yours like a present before looking into your eyes and then back to his parents and saying, "(Y/N)'s pregnant."

Disbelief flooded his parents' minds. Their eyebrows furrowed in confusion. A deafening silence filled the room. You were struggling in your seat trying to figure out what to do feeling bad that Grayson has done the talking.

"I don't get it, Gray. I talked to you about this and the different forms of birth control. You knew that you had to wear a condom no matter what," his father retorted.

"I know, Da-," Grayson started until you cut him off.

"Mr. Dolan, we always made sure to use protection even though I'm already on the pill. We knew how to be safe and took every precaution, and we're just as confused as you are as to how this happened," you softly explained earning reassuring circles being made on your lower back by Grayson.

"Well, (Y/N), did you go to the doctor yet to make sure that this wasn't a false test?" his mother asked you kindly not wanting to upset the possible mother of her grandchild.

"Yes, I made sure to go before I even told Grayson and with the various tests I've taken, it wouldn't even be necessary to go to a doctor for reassurance," you said trying to stay as calm as possible.

"Well, I don't even know what to say to you two anymore," Mr. Dolan started. He slowly rose from his seat before continuing saying, "Grayson, you can forget about getting any sort of scholarship for college because you won't be able to play any sports now that you had to throw a baby into the equation."

Grayson's fists tightened as his knuckles turned white. He knew to hold back from fighting because of the major news that was just thrown at his parents. You felt so guilty knowing that this was partially your fault. His future was robbed from him by you, and he wasn't even carrying the child.

"(Y/N), you can just forget about scholarships, a social life, and any true future because from now on you'll be known as the little slut who got herself pregnant," he snickered.

Out of the corner of your eyes you saw Grayson's mother's jaw drop astounded that her husband would ever say that to one of his grandchildren's parents.  His last comment was too much for Grayson and pushed him over the edge. Grayson sprang out of his seat and punched his father square in the jaw.

"DON'T YOU EVER CALL (Y/N) A SLUT OR THINK ABOUT BLAMING THIS ALL ON HER. IT TAKES TWO PEOPLE TO HAVE A BABY, AND SHE MOST DEFINITELY COULD NOT GET PREGNANT BY HERSELF," Grayson huffed before wrapping his hand around your arm pulling you out of the room.

"Where are we going?" you questioned as Grayson led you to the side door and out to the red Jeep in the driveway. He pulled out his keys and unlocked the doors making sure you safely got in there. Grayson got in the other side and just started driving. You didn't bother to ask him anything because you knew he needed to cool down a bit.

After driving for 20 minutes, Grayson finally pulled over on the side of the road. He pushed his hands through his hair releasing an exasperated sigh. Then he looked over at you and down at your belly. He reached over the center console and placed both of them on your belly.

"I know that you won't have the easiest life growing up and may not have the most supportive people around you at all times but understand that your mommy and I will do everything we can to give you the life you deserve," he whispered while rubbing small circles on your stomach.

You saw his eyes watering and gently cupped his face in your hands.

"Grayson, our baby will have nothing to worry about with you as a father. You don't need to worry about anyone else's opinion at all because we have each other, and in nine months, there will be three of us. We will fight for ourselves and do absolutely everything we can. I promise you that you will not lose anything, and you can do everything just as you'd be able to without a baby. Okay?" you asked him making sure he knew that you were going to support him just as much as he was going to support you.

He simply nodded his head before bringing you in for a long passionate kiss that would be remembered forever.