Awards

Y/Ns POV

You smoothed out your dress as you were getting ready to walk to carpet. Your outfit consisted of a velvet body-con spaghetti strapped dress that showed off your beautiful curves perfectly. Your hair was done in perfect soft curls while your make-up held natural look. Currently you were three inches taller than normal with the nude heels you had on.
Everyone was currently running around all over the place trying to make sure all the famous stars got on the carpet safely.. A bodyguard escorted you out onto the carpet. Squinting your eyes from all the sudden flashes you smiled and quickly began to pose as you were told where to stand.
Your eyes scanned the large crowds of fans that were eager to get pictures with their favorites. Never in a million years did you think you would be on this side of the carpet.
Never did you imagine your youtube channel would blow up the way it did. Currently you had over five million subscribers and your life was flipped upside down in a great way. You sometimes couldn't believe how your life changed over night. Tonight you were nominated for two awards and were going to present one. People screamed your name and reached out to grab your hand. All of this was so humbling to you because without the fans you wouldn't be walking the carpet right now surrounded by many more talented people.
Taking selfies with the fans and giving them hugs. You chatted with them for a while before you were told to go inside because the show was starting. Waving goodbye and promising the follow the few fans that gave you their twitter handles you followed the bulky security guard inside the large stadium.
Finding your seat you sat down and smiled when you saw you were sitting at the same table as Liza and David were siting at.
"Hey guys!" You greeted.
"Oh my gosh hi! You look so beautiful tonight!" Liza gushed while getting up to pull you into a tight hug.
"Aww thanks! You look gorgeous too! We can't forget about David either look at that beautiful outfit." You teased making Liza laugh.
"Right! It took me a while to choose this." he laughed while pulling you into a hug.
Soon the lights dimmed down and the first performer was announced. Dancing and singing along to the singers with Liza as David recorded the two of you for his vlog. Laughing as the two of you made a fool of yourselves in front of millions of people you two settled down once they were done preforming.
Later on in the show the Dolan Twins were called up onto to the stage to announce the winner for Choice Movie Actress. As they began to walk up to the stage Liza secretly elbowed you making your face heat up.
Liza was the only one (apart from David of course) who knew that you had the biggest crush on Grayson for about seven months now. You have been friends with the twins for about three years now. It wasn't until one night when you went to film with the twins that you truly started developing feelings for Grayson .
You watched as they spoke into the microphone and announced the winner. Cheering as Zendaya began to walk up the stage and giving the boys a quick side hug.
You listened as she said her speech and cheered at her beautiful speech at the end. Clapping your hands as she walked off the stage the next performer was announced. "Look at your future boyfriend up on that stage," Liza whispered making you shush her with a giggle.
"You two are the worst," you laughed while straightening your dress as your category would soon be announced.
Finally after a performance and a commercial break Dylan O'Brien and Brandon Flynn walked up on the stage to present the category you were nominated for. Nervous rattled your body as you heard the names being announced. Everyone on the list were amazing creators. Liza sensed you were nervous and being the good friend she was gave your shoulder a reassuring squeeze.
"And the winner is....." Dylan spoke while taking a long pause.
"Y/N Y/LN!" the two boys yelled into the microphone making you look over at Liza with a huge smile before getting up. Giving David and her a quick hug you grabbed a few of the fans hands on your way up. Once you were on the stage you hugged both the boys and thanked the person who handed you the surfboard.
"Oh my gosh, wow. Okay so first thing first I'd like to thank my family and fans who without either of their support I would not be standing her accepting this amazing award. This is a great privilege that you all have given me and I will forever be grateful. You know I want to remind all of you here and out their watching this from home or wherever you currently are. That you are all doing great, you will succeed, and you will prosper. With all this evil going around in the world I want to remind you all that we will overcome all this negativity and hatred. You are all beautiful, unique, and I love you all so much. Thank you!" You waved seeing that your timer was done. Walking off the stage you were helped down the stairs and walked back to your seat. Greeted by many congratulations you thanked them with a smile before sitting down next to Liza.
"Presenting the award for Choice Webstar is Y/N Y/L/N and Alisha Boe!" the announcer spoke as the two of you walked up onto the stage.
"We all love the internet and spend endless amount of hours on the web," You read off with a smile on your face.
"Whether it's re-tweeting your favorite tweets," Alisha spoke.
"Liking your favorite youtuber's videos," you read.
"Or liking your favorites post on Instagram. We all share our lives on the internet on some sort of social media platform."
"Here tonight we are presenting this award to the Choice Webstar you all choose from home. Here are the nominee's," you smiled while turning around to look at the screen. Watching the small video that played on the large screen you waited patiently for it to end before turning back around to face the camera.
"Here tonight we have a lovely fan from Wyoming who is going to announce the winner. Hi!" Alisha cheerfully waved into the phone to the fan we currently had on facetime.
"Hi! So the Choice Webstar is......The Dolan Twins!" She cheered making everything erupt in loud cheers.
Clapping yourself you turned to look at the boys walk up the stage. Your heart began to beat quickly against your chest as they grew closer. Smiling you watched as they gave Alisha quick huge before walking towards you.
"Congrats E," you smiled cheerfully while hugging him quickly.
"Thanks Y/N," he said in an excited voice.
"Congrats Gray," you said again with the same cheerfulness as you told Ethan who was now holding the board.
"Thanks Y/N," he smiled while wrapping his arms around you. You reached Grayson right under his jaw, even with heels on your were still shorter than him. Hugging him back you felt your legs want to give up from being in his arms.
Suddenly out of no where you felt a quick kiss on your cheek making your face heat up a million shades of red. You knew the fans had seen it as the screams grew louder. Giving him a quick smile Alisha and you walked off while the two boys stayed on the stage to make their acceptance speech for the fourth award they had received tonight.
When you got to your seat Liza looked at you with a smirk that you chose to ignore.
"He totally likes you," she whispered trying not to make it too noticeable because the fans would notice and realize something was going on.
Nothing was going on, at least that's what you thought.
"No he doesn't Liza," you said with a smile on your face while clapping your hands as the twins got off the stage.
"Totally does," she said in a sing-song voice making you jokingly elbow her on the side causing her to erupt in small giggles while David gave her a small wink.
Rolling your eyes at the two with a smile you took a drink out of your water bottle and payed attention to Vanessa Hudgens who was on the stage presenting something.
The show was now over and currently you were at the after party hosted at a venue were everyone could attend and not just the 21 plus people.
"Graysons' coming our way," Liza said in a sing-song voice as she put her glass of water up to her lips.
"No he-oh hey G," you smiled with a red face as Grayson stood in front of you.
"Hey Y/N, ummm do you think we can go talk somewhere quieter?" He asked you looking anxious making you wonder what was on his mind. Excusing yourself from a smirking Liza and a smiling David who had his vlog camera out recording the whole thing. The two of you walked up a few flight of stairs onto an empty hallway.
The only sound you two could hear was the light bass from the DJ playing downstairs and the sound of you two softly breathing.
"What did you want to talk to me about?" You asked him while putting your hands behind your back and leaning against the wall waiting for him to talk.
"I wanted to talk to you about filming a collab for our channels. Ethan and I got this idea of having a girl come over to the warehouse and doing our make-up. We decided you would be the perfect candidate for the job. What do you think?" He asked with a raised eyebrow as he shuffled his feet a few times before standing still.
"I'd like that. We can do a video on my channel where you two go out and buy me an outfit and do a little competition as to which one I like the best. Oh or we can do competition on who does my make-up better," you suggested while looking at Grayson as he kept his gaze on his feet.
"Yeah, sounds great," He said while glancing up at you for a second and then looking back down at the floor. Confusion filled your body but was soon taken over with panic.
Oh my gosh do I have something on my face? Do I have something in my teeth? Does my breath stink? Where a few of the possibilities that were running through your mind. The silence surrounding the two of you was awkward and tense. You had no idea as to why but you knew you had to leave before you did something embarrassing.
"Umm well if that's all you have to talk to me about then I'll just head back over downstairs," you awkwardly said while walking past him quickly.
As you were walking away you felt a warm hand grasp yours stopping you from walking away.

"Wait, that's not the reason as to why I called you up here," He finally admitted making you turn around and look at him. His gaze was yet again on the floor as his cheeks were a flushed red.
"What is it Gray? You know you can tell me anything and I won't judge you for it," You softly said while taking a step towards him.
He groaned while stepping away from you and running his hands through his hair. He looked annoyed, not at you but at himself. Grayson shook his head as he took in a deep breath and looked at you right in the eyes.
"Look....I kind of have liked you for a while now. I-I just haven't had the courage to t-tell you because I was scared you would reject me and I would ruin our amazing friendship. I know you probably don't feel the same way and that's okay," he quickly spoke while you smiled at him.
"I know you like someone else. I've overheard Liza teasing you about some boy liking you back and I'm assuming it's your crush and not me. I just had to tell you how I felt because I couldn't keep my feelings to myself any longer," he rambled on again this time turning around having his back face you.
You quietly stood their waiting to see if he would say anything else. The smile on your face never faded as you knew you really really liked the dork in front of you. This was a moment you had always dreamed of having: him admitting he liked you back. Once you realized that he was waiting for you to speak you walked around him and stood right in front of him.
Picking up his head you reached up and pressed your lips to his. This was the first time you had ever made the first move on a guy and boy did it feel amazing. His lips at first didn't move with yours as he was frozen in shock.
As you began to pull away you felt his arms snake around your waist and pull you closer to him. His soft plump lips began to move against yours in a soft tender way. Grayson was nervous to kiss you any harder for he was scared that you would break, because to him you were this precious delicate stained glass window with intricate designs.
Pulling away you pecked his lips once again before leanings your forehead on his chin with a smile.
"You are such a goof," you giggled to yourself before looking up into his beautiful hazel eyes that you could spend hours upon hours staring at.
"I'm hoping to be your goof," he smoothly said making you smile.
"I'd love it if you were my goof," you said while biting your lip nervously.
"So will you be my girlfriend?" He asked while his arms tightened around you as confidence began to grow in him.
"I'd really like that," you laughed as he leaned down and captured your lips with his in a quick kiss.
Hearing a little cheer from around the staircase you pulled away from Grayson and walked over to it.
"I can't believe you two. Honestly this doesn't surprise me," you laughed as you shook your head once you saw your best friend and her boyfriend sitting on the stairs.
"What we just got here! We were wondering why you two were taking so long to back down and so we came to check up on you two being the great friends we are." Liza stated as she got up with a smile on her face. "From the looks of it things went great! Now we can go on double dates and she won't be telling me about how she wishes you two would date," Liza went on making your face heat up.
"Liza!" You exclaimed feeling embarrassed that she exposed you to your new boyfriend.
"I think it's cute babe," Gray smiled as he wrapped his arms around your waist once again and pressing a kiss to your forehead. Hearing him call you babe made your heart flutter and a million butterflies fly around your entire body.
You were his and he was yours.
You finally got the man of your dreams.
He finally got the girl of his dreams.