"Thank you."

This was an everyday routine. I would be working on my college work every morning, he'd make us coffee, then we'd sit down and talk.

"Everything almost done?"he asked, picking my small body up from the wooden chair.

I giggled as he hoisted me into the air. He then sat down in the chair and placed me into his lap. "I have one more essay to do, then I'll be done."

"I want you now, though."

I furrowed my brows at him as he licked over his plump lips. He knew that was my weakness, but he continued to do it.

"Didn't you just get out of the shower? You're trying to get all sweaty again?"

He pecked my lips before making his way down to my neck. "Damn Lo," I moaned lowly as he sucked on my neck.

I heard him chuckle, making me instantly pull back. "What's funny?"

"You're moaning. That's how I know you want to."

I honestly could go for a few rounds with him, but I had to finish this essay and then I had plans with my mom.

"You know I'd love to, but I need to finish this. I have plans. I got you when I get home though."

I looked directly into his pretty green eyes as I talked, making sure he knew I was being sincere. I couldn't talk to someone without giving them eye contact.

He sighed before pursing his lips. "Fine. I'm going to go get ready for work. I love you, be good," he said before kissing me again.

I got off of him to let him do his thing before heading right back to my essay.
****
"Kimberly!" I heard my mom call my name. I smiled at her before driving in front of the entrance way of the hotel before she hopped in.

As soon as she hopped in I pulled off. The loud smell of Chanel 5 hit me as she settled into her seat.

"How you doing baby?" she smiled showing her perfect teeth.

My mom was a beautiful dark skin woman. To say she was 40, she looked like she was still in her 20's. Her Afro reached the ceiling and moved with her as she spoke. She didn't always wear her hair like that, but when she did, it looked perfect.

"I'm good. How was your meeting?"

"Perfect. The investors agreed with everything the business stands for. I'm so excited."

She ran a business that helped troubled children get away from life. They taught a few classes and everything. The faculty there helped them become better kids. It was also a place for them to stay if they didn't have anywhere to go.

"I'm proud of you mama. I know how long you've wanted to do something like this."

"Thank you baby. So, how are you and Lo?" she asked as she played with her long cherry red acrylics.

My parents loved him. How could they not? He was perfect.

"We're perfect. He's about to get a promotion in a few months and after that, he wants to start a family."