14.

Author's Note: Make sure to leave a comment and vote! Love you guys

Omniscient

Paris and Daisy rode in silence as Paris made blocks around the area his crew sold dope at. Daisy was a rider bitch, but they really only saw each other as friends and nothing more. The romantic relationship they had in the past was exactly where they intended to leave it.

"I'm sorry bout last night. I should've said something then and there but I just wanted to be done with the situation. I didn't know she'd act outta pocket like that," he exclaimed to Daisy.

"I'm not mad at you or her. There's no need to apologize. I would've reacted the same way if I was her. Then again, y'all aren't together and she's in relationship so that was kinda unnecessary, but I understand."

"That girl drive me crazy bruh," he chuckled to himself, thinking about how she looked when she was mad.

"Just admit it Boogie, you like her."

"Nah, that's my friend I told ya."

"Nigga miss me with that bullshit. You know damn well you like that girl, otherwise you wouldn't still be dealing with her and you know that. You never was the one to just befriend anybody, that's how I know you got feelings for her," she said, waving her finger at me.

She was right. Paris was never the type of nigga to just up and be friends with anybody. And he damn sure wasn't the type to deal with all the bullshit and drama Kim brought into his life, but she was different. He felt like he could be himself around her, and when he wasn't down to talk she just sit there with him in silence and held him.

The relationship she was in wasn't holding him back because cause he could care less about that Lorenzo. He just didn't want her getting hurt because niggas don't give a fuck nowadays. They will come for youe whole family and not give two fucks about it.

"Can we talk about something else?" he said, groaning.

"If you promise me you'll talk to her then yeah," she grinned while rubbing her dry ass hands together.

He kissed his teeth before his jaw unintentionally clenched. "Ight bruh. You steady worrying bout me. You need to worry about whatever that shit is you got under yo big ass eyes."

"