30.

PARIS

"Hey babe," Kim said as she walked through the front door. She had been gone all day at school and I missed my lil baby.

"Wassup baby, come gimme kiss," I said, laid back on the couch.

Kissing her teeth, she came sat next to me before pecking my lips and then laying her head on my chest. "Your therapist should be here in a little bit, it's about time I meet her."

Tossing my lips to the side, I ran my finger across my goatee before shaking my head. I couldnt wait to be done with this sh*t. I felt like i couldn't do much ever since I f*cked my leg up.

"Yeah she nice and all but I can't wait until I don't have to see her no mo."

Looking down at Kim, I noticed that she was deep in thought, like something was bothering her. Her loud a** always talking so I knew something was wrong if she was quiet.

I tapped her butt, making her look up at me. "Hm?"

"You aight?" I asked, studying her facial expressions.

"Um, yeah, why you asking me that?" she asked in an almost defensive tone. 

"First off, fix ya tone. And second because I know when somethin' botherin' you. You talk all day baybeh, so when you quiet it's peaceful, but it also worries me a lil bit," I chuckled.

She rolled her eyes before sitting all the way up. "Paris, if something was wrong with me you'd know. And since you think it's so peaceful when I don't talk, I'll shut the f*ck up for the rest of the day," she said, snatching herself up off the sofa.

I looked around the room in confusion, trying to see if there was somebody else in the room. "That lil attitude you got is cute and all, but watch who you talkin' to. I just asked for you to tell me what was wrong, not for that stank a** attitude. I don't even care what's wrong no mo," I lied. I still did care, but she drove me.

"F*ck you," she hissed.

I looked at her before laughing. "Okay."

Me laughing at her just p*ssed her off cause she got up and went towards the bedroom.

Just as she left the doorbell rang, and I just knew that was Mya.

Getting up off the sofa, I grabbed my crush before going towards the door. I peeped through the hole to see Mya standing there.

She had a small smirk on her face so I just knew she was ready to pick on me, like always

She had a small smirk on her face so I just knew she was ready to pick on me, like always. She was just playful like that, I guess to make me feel comfortable.

Opening the door, I looked down at her trying to match the goofy look she had fixated upon her face.

She laughed before rolling her eyes. "Are you gonna let me in or what?" she asked.