16.

Kim

I drug my feet across the pavement as I walked to my first class of the semester. College was back in session and usually I'd be excited, but this time I was dreading every step I took closer to the school.

On the bright side, I was now a senior and I would be graduating with my Bachelor's degree in May.

My phone rang in my pocket before I dug it out to see Denise's name flashing across the screen. As much as I loved Denise, I did not feel like talking to anyone at the moment.

I had been a wreck this whole week. I had left my boyfriend of 4 years and my best friend since forever was a snake. I hadn't even talked to Paris.

He's all I want, but I didn't think I'd feel so guilty after I got him.

My phone vibrated in my pocket just as I was about to put it away. It was a text from Paris.

Paris😻: wassup, wyd rn? You ain't been hitting a nigga up, I'm LOWKEY hurt. -8:45 am

I'm sorry. I've been dealing with a lot. I'm On my way to class rn. I'll come over later -8:46 am

Paris: my lil Michelle Obama. 😍 just come over when you finish. -8:47 am

I laughed to myself before placing my phone back in my pocket and walking into the lecture room.
******
Omniscient

After a long four hours of class, Kim was done for the day. As she walked to her car she added a little pep to her step since she was excited to see Paris. She didn't know what his reaction would be when she told him she ended things with Lo, but she was prepared for whatever. She assumed it would go well since they had been sneaking around.

Using the key he gave her, she stuck it into the door before letting herself in. Walking straight into the kitchen, she locked eyes with Daisy who's feet was kicked up on the island.

Daisy smiled at her before getting up and pulling her into a hug. Kim would be lying if she said she wasn't a little intimidated by her. Daisy was gorgeous and she didn't understand why her and Paris weren't together. They would look like a bomb a** couple.

"Paris is upstairs in his room," she said before walking back over to the island and sitting down

Kim found it a little odd that she was always hanging out at his house. You would think they lived together by how much she was there. There was even a bedroom just for her.

She pressed his lips together before walking up the curved steps and making her way to Paris's room. He was laid out on the bed, with drool running down the side of his mouth.

Kim smiled to herself before kicking off her shoes and climbing on top of him. She rubbed his bare chest with her warm hands causing a smile to creep up on his face.

His eyes fluttered open only to lock with hers. "Hey baby," he said as he begin to caress her thighs. Her grabbed her by her neck gently before pulling her down to kiss him.

She moaned under her breath, making his smile in between kisses. "You want me to make you moan fa real?" he asked with his brows raised.

She was tempted but she knew they needed to talk. Coming to her senses, she answered him. "Not right now Paris. I need to talk to you."

He purses his lips together as a concerned look came across his face. "What's up?"

"When I went home after the baby shower to end things with Lo, he had already found out about us. Somebody had left some pictures of us having sex on the doorstep. I feel terrible. He looked and sounded so heartbroken. After everything he's done for me and how loyal he's been to me, I cheated on him," she explained as tears rolled down her cheeks.

Paris wiped away her tears before pulling her into him. He wasn't offended by what she said, he actually felt bad for him. "So what ole dude said?"

"He told me I could have everything before throwing an engagement ring at my feet. I guess he was going to propose that night."

She took out the ring from her purse before taking it out of the box and showing it to Paris. They both looked at it in awe as the diamonds danced gracefully around the band.

"Damn how much this b*tch cost?" Paris asked in shock

"40,000 apparently," she shrugged.

Paris quickly got from under Kim and started to put his shoes on.

"Nigga what are you doing?" Kim stared in confusion.

"Get yo a** up and put yo shoes on. We going pawn that b*tch," he said in all seriousness.

She kissed her teeth before slapping him on his back. "Really? I'm not that grimy. I'm going to give it back to him."

He kissed his teeth before plopping back down on the bed. "You tripping. But in all seriousness I'm tryna figure who the hell took pictures of us f*cking. Somebody must've been watching and plotting. They set us up."

Kim thought it might've been Milan who set them up. Demarcus didn't even cross her mind, but they both were behind the plan.

"I feel like it was Milan. She brought Lo as her plus one to the baby shower. I don't know how she found out about me and you, but that has to be the only reason she brought him. They aren't even close like that."

"Ain't she supposed to be your best friend? That's f*cked up. When yo nigga tell you not to trust that b*tch, 9 times outta 10, he right," he shrugged.

Kim's brows raised before she leaned on him. "Soo, you my nigga now?" Kim smirked.

He paused for a second before looking down. His trust issues were all f*cked up, and he didn't know if it'd be safe for him and Kim to be involved. People were already watching them, but he was willing to do anything to keep her safe. He wanted to be with her. And he thought if she really left a guy she was with for 4 years for him, she was really down.

Kim wrinkled her forehead, worried that he would reject her.

He looked at her before grabbing her hand. "I told you once before that it's dangerous as hell to be dealing with me. I don't want you to get hurt, and I promise I'll protect you but you gotta bear with me. I'm willing to give this a shot, I'm really feeling you, more than I can explain."

She smiled before squeezing his hand.

"You willing to try this out with me?"

Kim quickly nodded her head before grabbing his face and kissing his lips.

They were both ready and willing, they just had no idea what was ahead for them.
******
Excuse mistakes and typos

This was just a filler y'all.

Yours Truly,
     PrincessNesh