12.

Omniscient

Kim drove while Hold You Down boomed on the speakers. Her fingers lightly tapped on the steering wheel while she was deep in thought.

It had been three weeks since she last talked to Paris, but he was still heavy on her mind. Even though she tried her hardest to push him out of her head. The memories of them together were stuck.

Since Paris was absent in her life, her relationship with Lo was starting to look up. They were actually spending time together and Kim enjoyed it. Besides the fact that Lo was dropping hints about marriage and children, they were doing good.

Pulling into the drive thru of Zaxby's she quickly ordered three plates of food for her and Denise to chow down on.

Once the employee gave her the food, she took off in the direction of Denise's house.

**
Paris laid on the couch of his mother's house scrolling through his instagram feed. He was watching a marathon of FunnyMike's instagram videos which had him in a frenzy of laughter.

His jaw clenched once he saw a picture of Lo and Kim on a dinner date from the previous night. (Kim and Lo below and yes I changed Lorenzo's character)

He had unblocked her because he missed her but once he saw that pic he wanted to re-block her

He had unblocked her because he missed her but once he saw that pic he wanted to re-block her. "That nigga ugly as hell," he said aloud.

He heard a knock at the door causing him to rise up off of the couch and walk over to it.

Running his fingers across his hair, he fixed it up a bit before looking through the peep hole and seeing Kim. He was taken aback a little being that he hadn't seen her in almost a month.

Exhaling, he opened the door to be greeted with her. She looked up from her phone before freezing. She knew that this was Paris's moms house but she still didn't expect to see him here.

"Wassup," he said lowly while looking her up and down. She looked good, as always. He noticed that every time she went out somewhere, her outfit was never lacking. She managed to make casual look dressy.