27.

"Baby do you need anything else?" Kim asked as she walked around the kitchen of Paris's condo.

It had been 2 weeks since they had been out of the hospital. She only had a broken rib, so she was still good to walk. Paris, on the other hand, had to wheel his way around due to his temporarily paralyzed leg.

"Nah bae, come sit down, you don't need to be working yo rib like that," he said, laid out across the couch.

She chuckled to herself before shaking her head. "Me walking around has nothing to do with my ribs, but I'll come sit."

She walked over to the sofa before sitting down next to Paris. Picking up her phone, she scrolled through her messages to see that she had one from Lo.

They had given her the flowers the same day he brought them, she thought it was sweet, but kept it to herself.

Lorenzo: Kim, I heard what happened. I pray you're okay. I left your favorite flowers at the front desk ❤️ -3:52 pm

Sighing, she reluctantly replied

Thanks a lot Lo. 🦋 -4:23 pm

"You sho you feel good enough to deal with my sister and her triflin' baby daddy?" he asked as he rubbed her bottom.

"I can't believe you're letting him come around you after he just disappeared from Noah's life. That's big of you."

"Well, he claim he wanna make it right and be there fa Egypt and Noah, so I guess I'll go wit. Besides, Denise ain't really givin' me no choice."

After Denise had Egypt a week ago, her baby's father decided to pop back up into their lives again. Paris thought it was all BS, but he was willing to give a little leniency for his sister.

Today, Denise was bringing the baby over so Kim and Paris could meet her, and her baby daddy was tagging along.

Kim couldn't wait to meet this dead beat that she thought her best friend was dumb enough to get pregnant twice for.

About an hour passed before Kim was getting up to open the door for Denise. She looked down to see that she was dressed down in all black with Egypt and Noah beside her.

"Ooou hey baby mama," Kim giggled before Denise gently pulled her into a hug

"Heyyyyy sis-in-law," she laughed, happy that her and Paris were finally official.

Noah grabbed ahold of Kim's leg before she bent down to kiss him. "I ain't seen my boyfriend in a while," she said, grabbing his hand as they followed her into the condo.

He blushed before smirking. "You better stop before Uncle P get mad," he shook his head.

Denise held Egypt's car seat as they walked towards the living room.