4.

Paris

I gripped the steering wheel tightly as I drove on the road of my old hood. Shit was real quiet around here, but that's what I liked about it.

Twelve ain't really been popping up because don't shit be happening in this area.

It was the perfect place to have my business in motion. You would think I invested in multiple businesses and shit with the type of lifestyle I was living, but that wasn't the case.

Most people called me the KingPin because I really was in charge of making shit happen. I kept my hands clean, and there were niggas who did the work for me.

You had to be serious when it came to this type of shit. One wrong move, and everything could fall apart. I was careful with the people I worked with, and the people that brought from me also.

You would think it would be a lot to handle since I'm only 25. But everything was going exactly the way I needed it to go.

I pulled up in front of the trap before fixing the hat on my head and the glasses on my face.

I stepped out of my Cadillac before walking up the steps and into the house.

My lifelong friend, Jermaine was sitting on the couch with one of many bitches he stayed bringing through here.

"Man, what I tell you bout bringing all these foreign ass females through my shit," I said aggravated.

It was almost every damn day that I had to tell this nigga to stop bringing bitches through here. You can't trust hoes like that nowadays. Soon as you do them some shit, they quick to tell on yo ass. But I certainly don't mind offing somebody.

"Bruh chill out, she cool."

"You say that bout every bitch," I scoffed.

"Baby you just gon let him talk to me like that?" The lil hoe blurted out while looking me up and down.

Jermaine shrugged before tending back to his phone. She kissed her teeth before standing up to me. I looked down at her short and small frame before clasping my hands together. "May I help you?" I asked, agitated with the fact that she was in my face.

"Don't ever call me out my name. I will get my brother and my cousins on you," she snaked her neck while smacking on some gum.

That gum wasn't really helpin' shit, cause her breath was still smellin' like hot ass.

"If i were you, I wouldn't make threats like that. Jermaine, get this bitch out my face before I slap the fuck outta her."

Jermaine grumbled before grabbing her hand and leading her out the house. She was talking shit the whole way to the door, but I wasn't really worrying about it. If she did send her brother and cousins this way, they would simply get fucked up.