7.

1 month later

Kim

I tossed and turned in my sleep until I felt something creeping up my leg. I ignored it before I felt my underwear being pulled down.

Instantly, my eyes popped open and I looked down. Lo looked up at me with a look of lust before licking over his lips.

My body began to heat up once I realized what he was doing. He had never done this before and I wondered what gave him the urge to do so.

He kissed in between my thighs before planting a kiss directly on my lower lips as if they were the ones on my face. I gasped at the touch of his lips before holding my breath.

I watched him before he began to go to work on me. My facial expression continued as he 'did his thing'. Even though I never received head before, I knew damn well it was supposed to feel good, but this just felt awkward. Since I knew it would bring his confidence down if I stopped him I pretended to moan as if I enjoyed it.
***

"Girl I know you lying," Denise laughed as I told her about my morning with Lo.

We had talked everyday nonstop since Paris introduced us to each other. Milan and I still talked to each other, but she was still lying to me about Paris. I would've confronted her about it, but I wanted to see how far she would take it.

"I just laid there, rolling my eyes and pretending to moan. I love Lo but he does not EVER need to do that again," I chuckled as we walked through the mall.

"Well at least is his dick game on point?"

I shrugged. He was the only guy I've had sex with, and it was actually good. "I like it."

"Yeah bitch you need some REAL dick."

I rolled my eyes before shaking my head. Looking over at Denise, I noticed she kept looking at her phone and grinning.

"Who's making you smile like that?"

"Paris. He keeps asking questions about you and I think it's cute," she shrugged.

I considered Paris my best friend too. I was always at his house and we talked about any and everything together. Since I didn't really have anything to do during the day, he would take me on rides with him or we'd just sit in a parking lot and listen to music while eating. We just vibed with each other and I loved everything about our relationship.

As we got closer, I noticed that he was guarded about a lot of things in his life, and I didn't pressure him to talk about anything he didn't want to. I still always wondered what he did for a job since he was always driving around in a new car and wearing designer clothes.

"Tell him to mind his business," I smirked before we entered Icing.

We went into two different sections of the store. I pondered at some of the clothes on the rack before grabbing a few dresses and shirts off the rack and tossing them over my arm.

"Excuse me," a deep voice said behind me, causing me to turn around to look up at him.

He was a tall dark-skinned man, looking me up and down as he took in my appearance. He was very good-looking, but his staring made me uncomfortable.

"May I help you?" My brow raised.

"I just wanted to tell you you're very beautiful," he smirked before walking away.

I was thankful for his compliment, but he doesn't need to go around staring at people like that if he's trying to get him a girlfriend.

Clutching the clothes I had yet to buy close to me, I walked behind Denise to the register. She had a few items in her hand herself.