5.

Kim

I was zoned out as my mom ran her mouth about what her and my dad were arguing about last night. She always came to me when they had a disagreement and I always paid attention, but today wasn't one of those days.

My mind was on Paris. It had been three whole days since he kissed me, and that's all I could think about.

He texted me a few times, but eventually gave up once he noticed I kept reading his messages and not replying. I was simply avoiding him.

He knew I had a boyfriend but decided to completely ignore that fact. It was also confusing as to why he kissed me since he said he wasn't ready for a relationship.

"You listening to me Kim?" My mom said, whipping her head around to look at me.

"I'm sorry, what?" I said before folding my legs under me as I sat on the living room couch.

She rolled her eyes before turning her body towards me. "What's bothering you baby? Your mind is on obviously on something else."

My mom wasn't the type of person to judge people, but I didn't know how she would feel finding out that I went out and kissed another guy. "Well, I went on a friendly date with a guy friend and he kissed me," I said, sighing loudly afterwards.

Her eyes widened and she got closer to me before placing her chin in her hands. "Now Kimberly."

"I know, I know. I didn't know he was going to do that, it just happened."

"Did you kiss him back?" she asked, brows raised.

I didn't reply back to her and she threw her hands in the air. "I'll take that as a yes. Does Lorenzo know about this?"

"Uh, no. Why would I tell him that? He'd probably break up with me."

"I don't think he'd break up with you, but just to be sure I would not tell him. Besides, it's just one little kiss, and I'm sure it didn't mean anything, right?" she raised her brows with a stern look, expecting me to say yes.

Of course it didn't mean anything, I barely knew the guy. "Right. Besides, that's probably the last time I'll talk to him anyway. He was out of line for kissing me when I already told him I had a boyfriend."

"Mhm," she pursed her lips together before brushing back a piece of her hair.

I shook my head before there was a knock at the door

I shook my head before there was a knock at the door. My mom pointed to it before getting up and going into kitchen.

Unfolding my legs from under me, I walked over to the door and looked through the peephole, only to see Milan standing there, rocking back and forth.

I rolled my eyes before, opening it and leaning against the door frame. Once she saw my face she gave me a faint smile before holding her arms out to give me a hug.