26.

"Thank you so much for this Paris. I can tell you really love my daughter," Carmen said as she held his hand.

He had been in and out ever since they took the blood from him. It was a going on with his body, but he thought she was worth it. "It's really no problem," he smiled as he rubbed his stomach.

Will was extremely thankful for Paris, and knew his initial thoughts about him were wrong.

Carmen looked over at Will, waiting for him to tell Paris something. He rolled his eyes before walking closer to him. "We really appreciate it," he added in.

Paris smirked. He knew Will didn't like him, but he didn't care. He didn't have to like him, his daughter loved him. "And I really appreciate her."

They said their goodbyes to him before leaving the room, only for a knock to come a few minutes later.

Paris looked toward the door to see Daisy walking in with a bear in her hand. She had a small smile on her face as she walked closer to his bed.

If he could get up, he would've threw her out the 3rd floor window. "Hey Boogie," she said as she stood a few feet away from the bed.

She knew how reckless he was and she figured that he found out about what she told Kim.

"Daisy, I don't even know why you up in here. I'm done with you," he said.

He was more hurt than angry. Daisy was someone he went to for everything, and to know she betrayed him like she did really hurt, but he wouldn't let it show.

"I'm sorry. I let my feelings for you get the best of me and ended up doing something stupid. You know I'm not the type of girl that gets jealous," she shrugged.

"And because of what you did, she ran out the house cryin' and almost got killed. You think I'm bout to sit up here and forgive you cause you brought me a ugly a** teddy bear? Nah, you can miss me with all that. This really crazy Daisy cause I really thought you were my best friend. I told you I was sorry about leadin' you on, but I didn't even know I was leadin' you on in the first place."

Her eyes stung as she tried her best to fight off tears. She didn't mean for all of this to happen. "I really am sorry Paris," she said, meaning it.

She left the bear on the chair by his bed before walking out only to bump into Maine and Marcus.

Apologizing, she walked past them.

"Paris so d*mn mean," Maine shook his head, knowing that he was the one who made her cry.

Marcus chuckled before they went to his room.

Paris looked over at them and instantly his mood brightened. "Man what y'all doin' here," he chuckled.

"We heard what happened so you know we had to come through for my nigga. You alright?" Maine asked, sitting in the chair next to his bed.

Marcus leaned against the frame of the door, feeling a little nervous. After all, he was one of the people in the car that the bullets came from.

He rubbed his paralyzed leg before nodding. "Yeah, I feel a little weak but I'm good. What y'all been up to?"

"Well, as soon as I heard what happened, I got to work. This Jaq nigga behind this sh*t. He got so many undercover people working for him that it's hard to find out who he is, but I'm gon find out."