1

Chapter 1

Working day and night to possibly pay all the rent, tax, and needs needed for me to live. I just can't find any possible solutions for having money for some reason. I work as a temporary writer who works for my dad. Our company really make low ratings in the sales and fewer ratings in the internet.

I then felt a little depressed and stressed out in this piece of shit. I know I have to work hard and try to succeed of becoming a full time writer but it's hard. I can't focus that much.

I lazily stood up from the black comfortable wheeled chair and went out for some fresh air that can fill my lungs, its really hot in the office.

As I step out of the building, loud sirens, noisy beeping of cars, and other crowded things happening outside made me feel relax for some reason.

Cold fresh wind starts to hit my face, I then exhaled deeply to enjoy this relaxing sensations crawling up into my legs until my face. I cross my arms and lean on the wall that was beside me. My eyes drifted to everything that passes by me. Now, my tired eyes started closing shut making me fall asleep. I am really tired from all the working in the book that can help me promote myself in this job. Once I publish it, I may have a chance of getting a higher level of a full time writer.

"You may go home if your already tired..." A deep husky kind of voice was heard and it was my Dad, the owner of this company I'm working for.

"No, I'm not. Ill be working now." I said which changed my mood a little. I felt kind of annoyed already. Why wont he just leave me be?!

"Don't be stubborn." He said in a cold voice as I just roll my eyes on him. I love him but sometimes he gives the shit out of me.

"Fine. Goodnight then." I said as my feet started moving automatically towards the office. My legs is all getting cold because of the wind hitting it... I'm actually wearing a black skirt which explains everything.

"Goodnight and go home safely." He said with a concern while I left him be in front of the building. I ignored him as I went towards the toilet to change into something more comfortable. This clothes I'm wearing right now is really formal and so tight.

I went out of the toilet wearing my oversized yellow shirt and my black jogging pants giving me the freedom to move freely. Its currently 9pm which is really early. I would go home 11 until 4am in the morning.

I grab my backpack and head towards the exit holding my phone. I check the notifications and saw nothing. I felt disappointment and continued walking with a frown on my face. There should be a text message or a call from the boss of the big company I'm applying in but there is nothing. I am really sad about this. I don't think I am accepted.

"Ughhh... worst day ever..." I mumbled to myself while entering my apartment room. My dad rent this place for me since I don't like living with him. Its weird that my dad gives me everything what I want but not exactly everything.

I drop my bag on the floor as my tired body plotted into the huge soft couch. I then felt like I'm going to die because of how relaxing this is. Without hesitation my eyes started drifting into sleep and didn't move at all. But I hoped that the text message will be sent tomorrow.

"Its me..."

"Its Me..."

"It'S mE..."

"...."

"ITS ME...."

Voices are heard from ear to ear. I am freaking out cause all I can hear is the word 'it's me' all over and over again. I then felt something poking my neck and all I can see is someone kneeling down but I can still feel the poking sensations in my neck. I tried slapping it but I can't move. I can't see the person's face. All I can see is the color of her hair.... orange? What the heck?! Where am I?! I am in a dark room with balloons all over the place. I then felt more whispers going into my ears. I had enough and made a scream for it.

"AHHHH!!!" I shouted and once I did, my eyes are now looking everywhere, looking for something to hold on. My hands were grabbing on the couch, crunching hardly. As I try to adjust a little i was having a nightmare, it actually dosen't seem like a nightmare but an unexpected dream. I felt tingles crawling up into my body when I kept thinking about it. Its so weird.

I stood up and head for the kitchen to get a bottle of water. I drank half way through it as I cleared my throat. I look for my phone and look at the time. Its already.... already... 1pm!!! How many hours am I sleeping?! Did I set the alarm?! What the- How did I became so irresponsible?! And My dad didn't even call me?! I'm late!!!!

I hurriedly went for the toilet and started showering myself. I have to be there in the office!! I forgot that there is a meeting with everyone!! God, I hate myself. I fixed myself and everything. Luckily, I charge my phone and fixed the papers before going home yesterday.

An incoming call was heard from my phone which made me startled.

"Hello?"

"Your late."

"I know that, I'm on my way."

"Ok, come here quick. Your dad is getting mad."

"Ok bye."

I hung up and immediately ran towards the office. I'm lucky because it's just a 10 minute walk from here. I ran as fast as I can. Suddenly my clumsy self accidentally bumped someone. The orange haired girl similar from my dream. So similar. I didn't get the chance to look at her face because her hair is covering her face. I then continue my feet towards the entrance.

"Late." My dad said in an annoyingly voice making me roll my eyes at him. He gestured his hand pointing at the chair that was right beside him. Everyone was present in the meeting except for me who is late. God, I hate it when this happens.

"Ok, let's continue.... this is the book we'll be publishing and it was cooperated by this company...." my dad continued his discussion as I went to daydream about something. I don't listen to his discussions because he's even handing out a paper about everything he talked about in the meeting. So it's kind of useless listening to him.

"Ok, will you do that?" My dad now asking a question which I look at him confusingly. Like what I told you, I hate paying attention.

"Ok." I answered like I know what's going on, but actually I don't. He nod in satisfaction and still continued talking.

.....

Finally the meeting is done. I check the time and it was already 5pm. God, we held the meeting for about 4-5 hours! I'm already tired.

My dad told everyone to go home so we did what he told us. I am happy that I get to sleep already. I tired.

I lazily walk going back towards my apartment and went home safely. I check the time and it was already 5:54pm. I walk that slow! God, I have to exercise. I'm also building a little bit of fats so I have to burn all those... starting tomorrow. Luckily it's Friday so I could be free.

I fixed everything before going back to sleep and after I slept.....

Still hoping to get that text message....