Chapter 1

Few days after.

Amal's P.O.V

"Leaving the hospital today!"Royce yelled on the top of his voice with his hands in the air.

Zabdiel looked at him, sat on a uncomfortable chair with a few of his shirt buttons undone with Cyrus's head laid against his chest. "Shush."

Royce bit his lip then looked at me, I let out a sigh then zipped up the duffle bag. "Did you bring the car seat?"

"Duh, I did."Royce replied as he rolled his eyes. "That's the most important that we need to get you both out of here."

"Where is it then?"Zabdiel asked as he looked at him.

Royce's eyes grew bigger, trying to remember where he put it. "Oh yeah, I left it in the car."

"What good is it going to do in the car?"I asked as I looked at him.

"Look, I thought that you put the child in carrier in the car because it's for cars."Royce replied with a shrug.

"You and Chris are just the same."Zabdiel said as he looked at him.

"Thank you."Royce said with a sweet smile. "I'll take that as a compliment."

Nurse Jennifer walked in and looked at us. "Oh my, it's time to leave."She said with a sigh. "All you have to is sign this paper."

She placed a yellow paper and a pen on top of it on the table and looked at me, I smiled and picked up the pen.

I looked down at the paper and signed it, I looked up. "Thank you for looking after us."

She pulled me into a hug then pulled away from the hug. "Anytime."

I turned to Zabdiel. "Ready?"

"I need the bathroom."Zabdiel said with a sigh and looked at Royce. "Can you hold him for a few?"

"Bring him to his favourite Tio."Royce said with a grin on his face.

Zabdiel got up with Cyrus in his arms and gave him to Royce then he left with Nurse Jennifer following him.

I sat down on the end of the bed and turned to Royce. "How's things with Ebony? She hasn't text me till now."

He rolled his eyes. "Don't want to talk about her right now."

"We won't."I said as I let out a sigh then I let out a yawn. "Gosh, I'm tired."

"Why? Don't the nurses take care of him at night?"Royce asked as he looked at Cyrus. "And he seems like a peaceful boy."

"Yeah well, the nurse thought it would be good for me and Zabdiel to have him."I replied with another yawn. "The peaceful boy isn't so peaceful at night."

"Attaboy!"Royce said as his finger stroked his cheek.

Zabdiel walked back in, his buttons undone me silently wishing he didn't do that.

"Let's go."Zabdiel said as he walked over to me.

Shortly, we left the hospital and got into the car with Royce and Zabdiel in the front and me and Cyrus at the back.

I looked at Cyrus as Royce stopped at a red light, the hat was covering his eyes I slowly pulled it up for his eyes to seen.

He looked at me with such a grumpy face.

I let out a soft chuckle. "Seriously?!"

"What happened?"Zabdiel asked as he turned over his shoulder and looked at me.