Chapter 1: Waking up

Grayson's POV
"W-w-where am I?"
"Grayson, you're awake!"
"Chandler...? Is that you?"
"Yes. And to answer your question, you're in the hospital and you've been in a coma for ten days. I'm not sure how you got here, and neither do our parents, what matters most is that you're all right."
"What day is it?"
"April 1st, why?"
"I was just curious."
"Before you fell into a coma, and arrived here at Atlanta Medical Care, can you remember what happened?"
"I remember everything that happened like it did ten days ago."

Flashback...
"Wow, I can't believe that it's been five years already since we started dating Grayson. It seems like only yesterday I was asking you to be my boyfriend."
"I know. And I'm glad that we met each other. I know that I've said thanks for saving my life all of those times, but I am actually glad to still be alive because if you. So, thank you."
"You're welcome. And our anniversary dinner starts in eight more hours."
"So where are you taking me this time Daniel?"
"That's going to remain a secret until we get to our destination."
"I'm sure it's going to be just as good as the other places we've gone to."
"Don't worry I've saved the best restaurant for last."
"I'm sure you did. I love you Daniel."
"I love you to Grayson."
For half an hour Grayson and I kissed each other none stop.
"Well that was fun Grayson. Your lips are still as soft as ever."
"Aww, thanks bae."
"Don't mention it."
"I'm glad that you were proven innocent when you went to court."
"As am I, but a lot of people weren't so happy."
"I know, but after awhile they approved of the judge's decision."
"True, and I'm also glad that the true criminal got three life sentences without any possibility of parole."
"Now enough talk about your time in court. Let's go do something fun before we have to leave for our anniversary dinner. And I'm not talking about sex."
"Oh, what did you have in mind?"
"Well we haven't competed against each other in a Madden game for a long time, so why don't we do that?"
"Sure. I'm out of practice anyway so prepare to win all three rounds."
"Ok."

Present...
"We just continued to talk about..."
"How much you two love each other?"
"Pretty much and he also told me to tell you that he's sorry that he wasn't a better brother to us."
"Are you kidding me!? Daniel's an awesome brother, just like you Grayson. Sure he made some mistakes, that's what makes us human."
"That's true, Daniel is one hell of a guy. He saved me in every way possible, even if it meant that he had to die for me."
"And after all of the punishment he received he's still alive."
"I should probably finish the story before we get to distracted. Now where was I?"
"You were telling me about the conversation you and Daniel were having in the limo."
"Right. Thanks."

Flashback...
-15 minuets later-
"How much longer until we get to our destination?"
"Prepare to take your blindfold off in five...four...three...two...one."
Once the limo came to a complete stop I told Grayson to take off his blindfold, and instead of waiting for the driver to open the door for us we exited the limo on our own, and Grayson was astounded when he saw which restaurant I took him to.
"You're treating me to Tony Roma's?"
"I am."
"But the food here is expensive. Can't we go someplace cheaper? I don't want you to spend a fortune on me."
"You deserve to have a romantic evening out for our fifth anniversary."
"Are you sure that you don't mind spending $200 on me?"
"I'd spend a million dollars on you to ensure you had the time of your life."
"Oh Daniel."
I had a few tears cascading down my face, so I then proceeded to kiss Daniel and then hug him.
"I love you Grayson."
"I love you too Daniel, with all my heart and soul."
"C'mon, let's go eat."
"Ok."

-inside (at our booth)-
"Were you serious when you said that you'd spend a million dollars just so I would be happy on our anniversary?"
"Yes. When you're happy, I'm happy, when you're sad, I'm sad."
"You're making me cry with all of kindness."
"Sorry."
"It's all right. Next thing I know after dinner you'll be getting down on one knee with a lovely emerald ring in hand, and asking me to marry you."
"Don't forget that I bought you that necklace you're wearing right now for our third anniversary."
"Plus you also bought me a locket for our third anniversary as well."