.0

Jimin's P.O.V.

I open my wallet, to find that it's empty. The cashier stares at me impatiently. "Do you not have the money?" I hesitate to reply,
"Do you take credit?"

With that, the cashier takes my card, types a few things into the kiosk and hands me my cinnamon roll. Luckily, I don't have anything planned for today because it looks like I'll need to make a stop at the bank. I walk to the bank with my cinnamon roll and take small bites of it until it's gone.

The bank is fairly crowded today. That sucks, plus I already finished my cinnamon roll. This is going to be a long day. I sigh. While waiting in line for what seemed like hours, I began to daydream. I didn't even realize that I was already the next person in line until someone tapped on my shoulder. "You're up, sir." I snap back into reality. "Oh, yes, thank you." I walk to the teller, but stop in my tracks when the alarm sounds. The whole bank is covered in red flashing lights. Oh jeez, I think we're getting robbed. A deep voice goes over the loudspeaker, "We aren't here to hurt anyone, unless necessary. We are looking for Park Jimin, if you could kindly show yourself."
I look around, to my sides. I try to hide myself in the crowd of people in the corner of the room. "Hey, Aren't you Park Jimin?" A boy with deep dimples asks, turning me around. My eyes widen and I bring my finger to my lips "Shh-"
He then turns around and yells to someone on the other side of the room. "Taehyung, I found him" And that's when I knew I messed up. Another boy, about an inch taller than me, wearing a black mask walked up to me. "So you're Jimin," he said. It was barely a question. He didn't even wait for my reply before saying, "You're cuter than I expected," and winked. He grabbed my wrist and dragged me out of the bank. Dimples boy followed.
Just as we were exiting the building he turned around, said, "Thank you all for your cooperation," smiled, and continued walking. "W-where are you taking me?" Curse myself for stuttering. Dimples pushed me into the back of a black van. Before I could ask anymore questions, someone from behind me shoved a cloth into my mouth and I passed out.

Yoongi's P.O.V.

I'm tied to a chair in a dark room containing nothing but a one way mirror and me. I don't know where I am, but I've been here for about 5 hours and I'm starting to get used to it.
I never even got a simple greeting from my kidnapper. They must be cowards.
I don't know what they want with me. I've never done anything too severe. The worst I've done was shoplifting. I don't see how that could earn me any enemies, though. Maybe it's just my reputation—
Suddenly, a light shines through a doorway that I didn't notice until now. Two men in masks walk in. One carrying a boy; the other carrying a chair and ropes. The one sets down the chair directly in front of me; the other places the sleeping boy in it and ties him. They start walking back towards the doorway, but I break the silence
"Um.. hey guys? Not going to say hello? Or at least say bye before you leave-"Though I couldn't see them very well, I could tell they both rolled there eyes before leaving the room and shutting the door. I sigh.
I take a closer look at the boy in front of me; he looks quite familiar.

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Credit to RunaTheDino  for the whole Cinnamon roll idea. Lol. Don't worry, this isn't the last you'll be seeing the cinnamon rolls, or should I say... Jinnamon rolls. Lmao ok I'll stop.