A/N Oof

Why

Did

My

Grammar

Suck

So

Much

Ass

Right now I'm going through every chapter and editing to make it more fluent, more pleasant to read, fixing little details, and such. I don't like how some of it was written, and it just seems bland so I'm going to be editing and changing a few small things up, but nothing big. (My dialogue was written in big blocks, why me. Why. THAT'S NOT HOW WRITING WORKS SELF!!) The plot line is staying the same (Ok guys go on youtube and look up Fool by Cavetown. I'm listening to it rn and damn it's a good song lmao). Then I'll be continuing with the story, but I don't think I can continue with the story if the rest of it is weird to me like it is now. So a new chapter should be up soon!!

I'm sorry it's been so long, it's been a couple months. I had no inspiration for writing or really anything for a while, but I think this time I'm actually getting my inspiration back!! I'm going to continue writing this story and starting a new one, and I just wanted to know what fandom you guys wanted it!

Black Butler

More Gravity Falls

Gravity Falls mafia AU (I fuckin love mafia aus)

Attack on Titan

Yuri on Ice

Mystic Messenger

Voltron

Killing Stalking

Comment below, and expect a new chapter and edited chapters soon!! You can like, go back and reread it and refresh yourself if you want? Or not, doesn't matter to me haha. Woo! See ya guys!