Find Me

Bills P.O.V

I'm stone but I still have a bit of time left to use my powers.... c'mon Bill. Get through to Dipper, get through to him before your powers are gone...

Dippers P.O.V

I daze in and out of consciousness. I want to stay awake and watch Ducktective but I can't keep my eyes open. I feel them shut again but I wake up swiftly and feel more energetic. Weird.

Everything goes black and white and freezes, I feel.... staticky? Next thing I know the well known, infamous, triangle demon pops into the room in a panicked rush. "Bill?!" I stand up and yell. How is he here? I thought he was stone? Is this good, or will he hurt us? What the Hell is going on!? "Pinetree!" He says loudly. He looks glitchy? He keeps glitching from one spot to another, half of him gone then all or none of him there. "Go down to" He gets glitched out of the room, then not even a second later is back. "Grab hand" He glitches and looks much smaller "Don't leave me" He becomes absolutely huge and I have to look up to see his eye which is glaring down at me. "Please" He says before he glitches out.

I wake up with a jolt and look around. Everything is as it was, and the same episode of Ducktective is still running. I look down at my shaky hand, "Find Me" is written on it. I shake my head, how could Bill have gotten into my head? He's stone..... Bill, what the Hell are you doing?