Home

Dippers P.O.V
I sit up with a a pounding headache, "Ah shit" I say quietly and look around. I'm in a white room with nothing in it except for two other people. Bill and..... me? No, that's not me, and that's not Bill. The person who looks like me has the same face and body, but his curly hair is well kept and he's wearing some sort of fancy outfit. He looks as if he is going to a Halloween party. The other person, the one who looks like Bill, is all blue. He has all the same features as Bill except his skin is tinted blue and he has blue hair, he even has blue eyes. He's wearing black dress pants with a light blue blouse and a darker blue waist coat with bricks on it and in the back has an eye that looks like it's crying.
"B-Bill?" I say out of confusion. The blue figure turns their attention to me "N-no, I'm Will, Will Cipher" Will stammers out. "Wait, what? Will?" I say looking closer at Will. "Y-yes. Ok, so you just died and I need to heal you so you in my universe can live" He said and sat in front of me. He then shook his head and wrapped his arms around his body as if to protect himself. "That was a bad way to explain it, very bad way. S-sorry" Will says, and takes a deep breath. Nobody says anything for a moment, then I sit up fully. "I'm confused, what's happening?" I ask calmly.
Will takes another deep breath, clearly nervous. "Ok so I'm from Reverse Falls. It's a place in an alternate dimension, and this place is the complete opposite of yours" He pauses, making sure I understand. I nod and he continues, "For example Mabel in our universe is what you can call, pure evil. In your universe she is a sweet, childish, and immature person. In mine she is cruel, and very mature. Or you" He said as he points to the other body in the room "You're also evil in my dimension" He smiles softly, "But a nice evil". I nod, it's simple really. Everyone's personality is switched, not that complicated. But how am I a nice evil, that doesn't make any sense. "So basically, Reverse Mabel and I are like the bad guys" Will nods, "So who are the good guys?" I ask. My mind flips through a few possibilities, maybe Gideon? He turned out good in the end though, Pacifica? She isn't that evil. Maybe Candy and Grenda? Or Wendy, maybe Robbie? Will? No, Will obviously isn't the good guy, he's on the side of Reverse Dipper. "Pacifica and Gideon, in our world they're cousins" He explains. Weird.
"But the thing is, if one of you die the other one also dies. So since you died, Dipper. Er- Reverse Dipper, has fallen ill and is about to die" He pauses but I speak up before he can say anything, "I'M DEAD?!" I shout. He flinched backwards and I feel guilty but brush the feeling away, "Y-yes. I don't know how, I just know you're dead" He throws up his hands in front of him and continues to talk before I can "I can bring you back to life though!". I sit there, shocked. The ray gun must've killed me, but what happened to Bill? Will's alive so he can't be dead. Did Will just heal himself? Did they successfully turn Bill to stone?
"Sooo, you're the opposite of Bill I'm guessing?" I ask, and they nod with a smile. "Yep! Take Bill and completely reverse his personality. So basically a crying, submissive, scaredy cat demon? "And I generally have the same powers of Bill except I can heal people and he can't. Well, he can, but he never does. In order for him to heal someone it takes a great deal of energy from him. He only ever does it in a situation where he feels it's absolutely necessary. I can do it anytime I want, it actually gives me more energy when I do it" He pauses. Wait, when he healed my leg after he lost the chess match with Grunkle Stan.... he thought of it as a necessary situation? "I can't heal my Dipper if you're dead though......" Will said, pushing me back so I'm laying flat on the floor "So I'm going to revive you".
"I-It might hurt a tiny bit, or a lot a bit, a-and when you're alive again you'll be exhausted for a while. S-so make sure to go to sleep right away". He sits in between us. "I can't heal your broken arm or the scars that Bill gave you" He said with a quiver in his voice, "But those will heal quickly. Trust me" He said with a closed eye smile. "I-uh.... alright" I say. I close my eyes and make sure I'm completely flat against the ground. This whole time Reverse me has been silent, or sleeping..... or unconscious? I wonder why he doesn't just die, and he's sick...
A sharp pain goes throughout my whole body, it feels as if I'm being ripped into shreds, burnt, and froze. I'm reliving the pain of what killed me. Then the pain stops, and everything is black. I hear sobs around me, but I cannot open my eyes yet or breathe. Then I gain the ability to breath, and finally I can open my eyes. I open my eyes and sit up, gasping for air and clenching my chest with my good arm. "Dipper!" Great Uncle Ford yells. I go into a coughing fit, coughing up more blood. I collapse against the bed after I can breathe again, and start to drift off to a deep sleep. I hear people saying things around me but I don't care. I just want sleep.
Mabel's P.O.V
After being dead Dipper just sat up and was reborn? MY BROTHER IS A ZOMBIE! That's so cool, but also not important. Don't know how or why, and I don't care. He's alive, and that's all that matters. Great Uncle Ford checks him over, and he determines he is very alive, just exhausted. "Let's give him his space to sleep, I doubt he wants us all in here" He says, shooing everyone out. No way is he taking me away from Dipper. "No, I'm not leaving this room" I say, trying to sound tough "Plus, if something happens there needs to be someone there to help. Riiiiight?" I say, trying to convince Great Uncle Ford to let me stay, and quietly I add "It's also Dipper /and/ my room". He sighs, and shakes his head in defeat and chuckles "Alright. Remember though, if he wakes up he'll more then likely try and get to Bill. Don't let him get out of bed, I'll be in to fix up his arm in a bit" He says and walks out, closing the door behind him. Now it's only my brother and I. I sit next to him on the bed, running my hand through his hair gently. A few tears spill out, and I wipe them away from my eyes. "Dipper.... what did he do to you" I whisper. I stand up and pull my bed closer, with some effort. His bed was big enough for the two of us but I didn't want to hurt his arm, and I want to stay next to him. There's no way I'm going to let anything or anyone hurt him again.
Fords P.O.V
I walk out of Dipper and Mabel's room and can't help but smile a little and silently thank Will. I'm not sure that is was him, but knowing how much he loves Reverse Dipper, it could've easily been him. Maybe Dipper will know when he wakes up.
I walk into the kitchen and make myself a cup of coffee, black. Stanley takes a beer from the fridge and starts to chug it. "What did you see happen in Bills house anyways?" He asks. I shake my head and sip my coffee "More then I wanted to" I reply with, before he could continue I continued with "And it's not my place to say what I saw if Dipper doesn't want anyone knowing" I pour out the rest of my coffee into the sink, I've decided I just want to go to sleep. "All I'll say is" I put the cup into the to-be washed bin and started to walk out the door "that Bill is dead and he won't hurt anyone anymore. Once Dipper has recovered everything should be forgotten" I finish and walk out and upstairs to give Dipper some bandages. I'll take him to a hospital tomorrow to get it done correctly but for now I'll just let him rest.