When Black Butlers meet Triangles

Here it is guys!!
Summary of Black Butler:
Sebastian Michaelis is Ciel Phantomhives demon butler. Idk what else to say. This chapter will have spoilers for the show, pretty important ones. So if you haven't watched the show yet and are planning to, don't read this chapter yet. It doesn't have too too much to do with the main plot. Ok that's sort of a lie, but you won't be utterly confused if you don't read this chapter. But it would help to read it, and yeah.... I'll just be quiet now...
-------------------------------------------------------

Bills P.O.V
I slowly open the door to Pinetrees room and peer in. His small body is sprawled out over his bed, one arm hanging off the bed the other above his head, and both of his legs spread out like a starfish. I creep over quietly, he looks so peaceful, except for the occasional loud snore and the drool dribbling down his chin. I can't help but crack a smile, and realize how funny it will be to wake him up. I run over, and pounce on him; sitting on his chest and I grab his shoulders, shaking them. "Waky Waky eggs and Bacy!!" I yell out in a sing song tone. He, naturally, screeches and pushes me off and starts yelling. "WHAT THE FUCK BILL!" He screams, wiping away his drool. Then he catches himself. He swiftly gets up and helps me stand, looks down and mutters his typical "I'm sorry Master Cipher. You scared me". At this point I'm laughing my ass off, but finally calm down, and smirk. I shove him back onto the bed, both of his wrists in my right hand, pinning them above him. My other hand slinking it's way down his body and stopping at his hips. He looks so innocent and pure in this state, him looking up at me in surprise with his beautiful brown eyes staring into my golden ones, with his curly brown locks of hair falling back to reveal his Big Dipper birth mark. I lean down and kiss him, biting his bottom lip and earning a soft moan from him. I pull away from him and tap into his thoughts; "WHY MUST HE BE SUCH A GOOD KISSER! IM SUPPOSED TO HATE HIM! STOP BEING SUCH A GOOD KISSER"
I smile, and jump off. He sits up, and yawns. He finally notices the time and his face droops a bit. "4 AM?" He asks with a voice crack that he still hasn't lost over the years "Was I supposed to be up?" He asks. I stretch out and sit in the chair nearby. "No, this is sort of last minute" I explain, getting a head tilt from him.
"My friend, a demon, is going to be coming over with his young master" I say with air quotations "Sebastian Michaelis is his name, with his master being Ciel Phantomhive". At this point he looks utterly confused, but he is going to ask sooner or later, so I'll just let him ask. "They're from the Victorian Era, and they're also dating. Like how we are" I say. Naturally he knows we're dating, right? I shrug it off and continue "You'll be cooking breakfast, lunch, and dinner. I'll go into detail of what you're to do today, stay here" I finish up, and walk out of the room.
I go into my own room, and grab his outfit for the day. The outfit consists of a pair of black booty shorts, a white long-sleeve dress shirt with a blue pine tree etched into the collar, and a dark blue waist coat with yellow buttons. Along with that I grab a pair of black dress shoes, and his new collar. It's black, along with the word "Pinetree" engraved in blue in the front, with a link for a chain to be connected to. On the sides two yellow triangles are engraved, I had to add my own touch in!
I walk back into Puppy's room and hand him the clothing items. I remove his old plain yellow collar, and put it on the bed side. "This is what you'll wear today. Just grab a pair of white socks, I forgot them" I turn to leave the room, but instead he grabbed my hand. "U-um. Master Cipher?" He asks, wearily. I turn around and coo "Yes Puppy?". "So, who are Sebastian and Ciel exactly? I remember that Mabel would watch this anime and two characters were named that. I'm just curious" He replies.
I nod, and sit on his bed pulling him onto my lap. "Ok, so they're from another dimension where, in their time, it's the Victorian Era. How much of the show did you watch with Shooting Star?" I ask. He laughs and rolls his eyes "Every damn episode". I smile, realizing that Mabel must've forced him to watch with her friends "Well good. So everything you watched is true, of Season 1 and Season 2 except the final Hannah, Alois soul-combining part. So ignore the manga if she forced you to read that too. Does that clear it up?". He shakes his head, "Why is it a show here and reality there?". So, I explain; "There's different levels of demons, one of them being the working class. The creator of what you know as Black Butler is a story telling demon. They go to other dimensions where demons aren't as well known and create subtle ways to tell the world about demons. The creator of Black Butler, Yana Toboso, is a story telling demon. And they created the show as a way to gain fans who have in turn, made deals with demons like Sebastian. That help?" I conclude. He nods, "That makes sense. Thanks" He laughs nervously. I stand up and place him on the floor, and hand him the outfit again but not the collar. "Clean up and put this on, meet me in the kitchen when you're done" I say and walk away. I recently found out from a monster in the nightmare realm that keeping the collar on him at all times will mess up the skin underneath. I might as well give it some time against air.
Dippers P.O.V
Bill just left, and I decided it would be good to shower. I quickly make my bed, and go into my bathroom. I turn on the water and strip myself of my little clothes; aka my boxers. I remember to grab a towel, and put it nearby. I step into the shower and sigh as the hot water cascades down my body, releasing all of my muscle tension. I stretch, and rub my shoulders and hips a bit, before cracking my neck and knuckles. I squirt some of the shampoo onto my hand, now "Berry Berry" scented. I scrub it in, realizes I haven't washed my hair in a few days. After a bit I rinse it out, and grab the soap, now strawberry scented. Interesting smells that Bill chooses. I lather the soap over my body, smiling as I could feel the dirt wash away but wincing as the soap burned into my cuts. I finally take the conditioner and wash it into my hair before rinsing it out. I take the shower head off of its handle and rinse my whole body again, before turning it off and replacing it, and using my towel to dry myself off and step out. I quickly dry my hair and dress myself, applying two layers of deodorant (Ok, so I'm dying now. For some reason I failed so badly at typing deodorant it autocorrected to depression? And now I look like an idiot laughing to myself *dies of laughter*). I brush through my hair as much as it lets me, which isn't much; and brush my teeth, finally getting a slimy feel off of them. I look in the mirror and notice a red mark around my neck, most likely from the collar being tugged so much last night. I blushed as I remembered the events, but quickly shook my head and stepped out of the room. I crawl under my bed and throw the used towel into the laundry shoot.
I walk out into the kitchen, to be greeted by Bill at the table. I sit down across from him, and smile "Good morning Master Cipher". He looks at my red neck, and bruised wrists. He gives a slight frown, and grabs a hand, running his surprisingly gentle fingers over the bruises. "I'm sorry for being so rough" He says to my utter shock. Did he just apologize to me? I shake my head again, "Don't apologize. I'm the one who forgot lunch, and burnt your dinner" I say and bow my head, taking my hand away. Bill replaces his frown with an obviously fake smile, and kisses my forehead.
Bills P.O.V
Shit, I feel so bad. He was simply having a bad day, and I did this to him? WAIT WHY AM I GUILTY. I'm the God of Chaos! I shouldn't feel bad for this meat sack! But I can't help but feeling a bit bad... no, demon up Cipher. I smile, and kiss his forehead, "Good boy". I gesture with my hand to the kitchen "Anyways, you'll be making all the meals today; they'll be modern American meals rather then their older English food. For breakfast I expect waffles, pancakes, scrambled eggs, bacon, and sausage. For lunch there will be hamburgers, hot dogs, baked beans, and chips with salsa. For dinner you need to make spaghetti with garlic bread. Finally, for dessert make chocolate cake, cookies, and pie. The type of cookie doesn't really matter, chocolate chip works. And an apple pie. That seem American enough?" I finish up, and get a nod from him. "Breakfast will be at 7:00, when they get here. Lunch at noon, and dinner at 7:00" I stand and walk over to the door to the garden. "All the ingredients are already set in the kitchen. If you need me I'll be in the garden setting up the table space with Moon.. whatever her name was" I say, forgetting the other half of her name. "Also you'll be spending most of your day with Ciel" and I walk out. Puppy nods and goes into the kitchen, starting to cook.
Sebastian's P.O.V
I walk into Ciels room and open his curtain, waking him up calmly. I sit next to him, "Good morning love" I whispers as I gently kiss his lips. He smiles and sits up, "Good morning Sebastian" and he stretches. He is so cute in the morning, "What's the schedule for the day?" He asks. "A rather fun day" I say pouring him his Earl grey tea which he drinks quickly. "We're going to visit an old friend of mine, a demon of course. He recently has a new, um, pet you can call him. So he would like me to meet him, and so he can meet you as well" I explain, and start to unbutton and remove his night shirt; also known as one of my dress shirts he likes to sleep in. "Pet? As in, a creature or human?" He asks. "He is a human boy, also 16 like you" I reply. (Ciel has also aged btw. So they're both 16 now). Young master nods, and I finish dressing him. I check my pocket watch, "We'll be leaving at 7:00" I say and turn to exit, to get a whine from him. "Staaayyyy" He complains, grabbing my sleeve. I chuckle, and sit on the bed pulling him to me and I hold him bridal style on my lap. "Fine, brat" I smirk and kiss his forehead.
Dippers P.O.V
I finally finished cooking, and I've already gone through the house to vacuum and mop, and of course dust. I wash my hands and check the time, 6:35. I grab the food and put it on a tray, walking outside towards where I see Bill through the foliage. "Master Cipher?" I say, and look at the table. It's a shining galaxy looking unknown metal, with a glass top. The chairs are plain black, with cushions of yellow. There are four places to sit and eat, each dish a a plain white with light blue flower border, and shining silver, silverware. Along with Bills classic triangle shaped glasses. Even for Orange Juice, his glasses must be his triangle glasses. Wait, four spots? Is someone else coming? Good thing I made enough.
I walk over and set down the food in the center of the table, still covered so the heat is trapped. Once everything is out of my hands, I hear classical music softly playing behind me. Next thing I know, I'm being spinned by Bill, and we're dancing. I immediately trip up, and fall into him. "Two left feet I see?" Bill chuckles, making me blush more in embarrassment. I've never been able to dance, I just have a natural anti-talent for it. He lifts me onto his feet, and I gently stand on them. He guides us, all while dancing, back towards the house. Unlike me, he is an amazing dancer. I can't help but smile as he helps me turn along with him. He spins gracefully, his steps light even with my feet on his. Sadly we get to the door, and I separate my chest from his and he carries me in the house and onto the couch, and sits me down on his lap. He puts his face near mine and smiles, neither of us say a word but it's still a comfortable silence. I then realize how close our lips are together. I don't know why, but I decide to close the space and press my lips against his. He pauses and doesn't react at first, surprised. But then his soft yet rough lips take control of my own, with his slick tongue gliding along my beaten bottom lip. I open my mouth willingly, letting his warm tongue slip into my own mouth. His hands glide down my sides, and land just below the hips on my ass, typical Cipher. He squeezes my butt gently, but just enough to steal a moan from my mouth. He pulls back, and smirks. This is when I realize that this is the first time I went in for the kiss. Normally he is the one to take it from me, but this time was willing and on my own part. I start blushing madly and I bury my face into the crook of his neck. Dipper what the fuck is wrong with you. Why would you do that? It wasn't that bad though, maybe I should do it again? Why am I doing this, what is wrong with me? Stop it Dipper, no. Continue, it's nice. But it's not? I catch myself, and realize I've shifted to sit with my legs spread across his lap, and I'm kissing him again. Oh god Dipper you're loosing yourself. I pull away, blushing like a mad man and I hide my face in my hands, and shift off of him, just to be dragged back. Bill is smiling, not even his sly grin or a cocky smile. A genuine smile. "Well that was unexpected. First time you've kissed me I think, am I right?" He says quietly. I nod "Yes" I say even quieter. Before we could say anything else, there was a knock on the door. He slips the new collar onto me gently and belts it shut. "Too tight?" He asks, "No, this is fine" I say.
I get off of him and we both walk to the door, me trailing slightly behind him. He opens the door revealing one very tall man, almost taller then Bill. He had raven black hair, and red eyes. He was dressed as a butler; Sebastian. And a child, even shorter then me. He was frail, and extremely pale. He had a blueish tinted hair, and an eyepatch over one eye. He was wearing a dark blue dress like coat? And was wearing a blue gem ring on his thumb and was holding a cane; Ciel.
Sebastian smiled and held his left hand out for Bill to shake, which he took and then shook hands with Ciel. Bill welcomed them in by opening the door, and the pair walk in, hand in hand. "So, this is Ciel huh?" Bill says, already knowing the answer, "Not what I expected, but all the same" He said with a laugh, and pulled me forward. I smiled and bowed, not knowing what else to do. "This is Pinetree, or well; Dipper is his real name" Bill explains. "Nice to meet you Dipper" Ciel says, and you get a bowed head from Sebastian. Bill picks me up and rests me on his hip, "Breakfast has been made and is out in the garden". The group walks out to the table, myself being carried. As Sebastian and Ciel sit, Bill places me in the seat across from Ciel and he sits next to me. Bill places a hand on my thigh, and speaks with me telepathically. 'I know what you're thinking Puppy, and yes. You're eating with us too. They're here so you can meet them, don't be shy' He tells me. I nod in response, and stand to uncover the food.
Immediately Bill smiles, and of course pats my head. "Good Puppy" He says casually, and I notice Ciel making an odd face. With his past I understand why he may be uncomfortable. Bill places a pancake on my plate, along with a scoop of eggs and some bacon and sausage. He takes his own as Sebastian puts some food on Ciels plate and takes some for himself. I find it odd, in the show Sebastian rarely ate. Maybe it's an effect from the nightmare realm that he does eat here? Or maybe he is just being polite. I'll ask him later, maybe. I pour some Orange Juice for Ciel, Sebastian, Bill, and myself and I sit back down to eat. I didn't want to talk much, and thankfully I didn't have to because Bill started to talk immediately. "How is Hell doing Sebastian? I haven't been there in a while" He asks. Sebastian finishes his bite, and continues to say "It's alright, Hell is Hell. Lucifer is still in charge, even though he left for a while leaving some demon named Crowley in charge while he came here to spread the word about himself through an actor. What was his name....." He thinks. "Mark Pellegrino?" I butt in. Sebastian smiles, and says "Thats his name! I believe he will be here until the show Supernatural, that he is mainly taking part of, ends or when he sees it's fit for the vessel to die. Interesting way to spread the word about Hell, but he has many fans" He finishes. Wait, Mark really is Lucifer? He doesn't just say it as a joke!? I remember going to a Supernatural convention and getting a fan sign from him. My eyes widen and I choke on the orange juice I'm drinking and start laughing. Everyone looks over to me concerned. "Are you ok there Pinetree?" Bill asks, placing a hand on my back. I take a few breaths, and explain. "Yeah, sorry" I say with an awkward laugh "I just remembered how I met Mark Pellegrino at a supernatural convention for a fan sign. He asked if I like triangles, and at the time I was confused at what he meant because it was before I even came to Gravity Falls. I told him "Yeah I guess" and he laughed, and said he owed someone ten bucks? I only just realized what he meant by that" I finish and awkwardly scratch the back of my neck. Bill laughed and then pouted "That bastard never gave me my money!" He said and laughed again. Ciel just facepalmed, while Sebastian couldn't help but laugh himself. "You made a bet with LUCIFER, that Dipper would say he likes triangles? Are you kidding me!" He says, and has to stop eating because he couldn't contain his laughter. "And I was right!" Bill said with a triumphant hand raise (ALL THE CROSSOVERS).
The rest of breakfast was rather quiet, except for when Ciel asked why Bill wasn't in Hell. With his response being "Hell was to orderly for me. It still had laws, and jobs and other boring crap. So, I left and eventually figured out how to make this place; the Nightmare Realm. Where it's always a party, and the only law is that I'm in charge!".
After breakfast I bring the dishes into the kitchen, and put away the left over food. I was in the middle of washing he dishes when Ciel came up and tapped my shoulder. "Would you like to go on a walk through the garden?" He asked me. I turned off the water and dried my hands, and smiled "Sure, I'll just finish these later" and we both walk into the back as Sebastian and Bill come back in.
As we walk we talk about how are lives are, and what they were before Sebastian and Bill. "Do you know you're life is a show here?" I ask, and he replies with a nod. "I'm aware, it's rather annoying but Sebastian seems to be completely alright with it" He explains with an eye roll, "Did you watch the show?". I chuckle "Sadly, yes. My twin sister, Mabel, is absolutely obsessed with the show. Her friends literally tied me down, and forced me to watch with them" I say and sigh "Two full days wasted. Sebastian has some skill though, I have to admit". Ciel smirks, and says "Yeah I suppose he does. When was the last time you saw your sister? Does Bill let you visit?". I frown a bit, "Not really. I have 6 hours once a year to see my family". Ciel frowns "Really? And he calls himself your boyfriend?"; I shrug "Yeah. I don't know if I consider us to be dating but I'm just gonna go with it". I stop walking and sit on a rock, next to a koi pond again. Ciel sits near by on another rock and dips his fingers into the pond and waves them near the fish. "How do you know Bill? I was only told you were considered his pet" Ciel asks, dragging a finger along a fishes top fin. "That's a long story" I say with another awkward laugh. "I have time".
"Ok then" I sigh "Well I originally met him when I was 12, when I was visiting my Great Uncle Stan for the summer. Or Grunkle Stan as I call him. Bill was trying to escape the nightmare realm and get into Earth, because at the time he didn't have the power to get to Earth. He is a dream demon though, so he could access my dreams" I pause and shift how I'm sitting so I'm now with my legs crossed. "There was a huge fight, and he started Weirdmaggedon. But eventually my sister and I stopped him, and he froze into stone in the middle of some woods. Everything went back to normal, and Mabel and I left to go back to our house with our parents in California" I look at him, and he is playing with fish but still listening. He notices my pause, and looks at me "So how did you become his pet?". I then remember how much he likes stories. "Well, my parents died last year, and I went to live with my grandpa Shermy. This last summer we went to Gravity Falls to see our friends and family again. When walking through the forest Mabel and I saw the stone statue, we walked away without touching it but maybe one of us accidentally touched it? Either way, eventually Bill comes back and he chains both of my uncles up, they're also twins; along with Mabel and myself. He was going to kill us all, but I made a deal with him to take me and spare their lives and don't start up weirdmaggedon again" I finish. We sit in silence for a while, before Ciel asks another question; "Did you know what he would do to you once he had you?". I had a simple response: "No".
I stand up, "We should be going back. I'll have to make lunch soon" and we both start walking. Once again, he interrupted the silence and I was getting a bit annoyed, but I brushed it off. "So you're telling me that you blindly sacrificed yourself to the God of Chaos, just to protect your family? You could've been tortured and killed brutally, and you still did it?". I don't respond immediately, but I decide to keep my answer short, and say "Yes".
Eventually we get back to the house, and I make lunch exactly how Bill said, but I put the chips and salsa out ahead of time. While we were eating it was rather quiet with the occasional discussion about certain demons, or how Hell and the Nightmare Realm are doing. Bill and Sebastian both don't like talking about their past I noticed, I wonder what they've done? Sebastian I know just makes deals to then consume the humans soul, will he eat Ciels soul? After lunch I cleaned up again, before going back out while Sebastian and Bill continued to talk. As I was walking out, though, I noticed them starting to play chess on an actual board.
Bills P.O.V
I snap my fingers and a board appeared, and Sebastian sits across from me. "So, how is Ciel? He seems difficult" I ask, he seems like an utter brat. "He is an interesting character. Greedy, ruthless, but whines a lot. He never grew up correctly, he does have amazing manners for the most part though. I happened to fall for the little shit though" He chuckled. While listening I've been mindlessly making moves, not really caring how the game goes. "I find it funny how Lucifer tries to program demons to have no emotions, but yet we overrided even that. I guess every creature has to have some form of emotions, even if love isn't their most powerful" I say, and smile. "I remember how you were always mocked for being so emotional, or how that one time someone killed a cat so you went on a full out demon murder spree and were locked up for a good millennium" I say and let out an obnoxious laugh, and continue moving my pieces. He rolled his eyes, "Those were terribly dull days. I've grown out of being over emotional though, I suppose" He says, attempting to defend himself. "Sure you have" I tease, and we fall silent again while playing. Eventually, we move our last pieces and I win. I grin, "Seems I'm still the best, huh?". He scowls "I wasn't paying attention, rematch" He says, repositioning the pawns. (Sorry I'm not saying exact playing moves, I don't really know how chess works. Checkers I do but I doubt Bassy or Bill would play checkers over chess XD).
He starts this time, and he finally asks me about how Pinetree is. "He is very obedient. Yesterday he skipped lunch and burnt dinner, I might have punished him a bit hardly though" I say, and frown. "You always have had emotion swings. One day you have plenty of emotion, months and years even. But sometimes for even decades you simply have no emotion and are full of only rage" He adds in, and moves his piece again. I shrug, "At least I'm not a crybaby 24/7 like my opposite, Will". We are silent a bit longer, now making more careful moves. "The last time I saw you, you had a different pet. What happened to him? How did you get him?" He asks. I don't reply right away, thinking of what to say. "You're talking about Stanford Pines or Sixer. Pinetrees Great Uncle" I pause again.
"He was interesting. He made a deal with me to kill some people that were after his brother, Stanley. And to protect him for a year just in case. There were a lot of people after him in that year" I chuckled. "In return I took him for a year and kept him as a pet, as I have Pinetree. Sixer was about 23 then though?" I finish saying, and realize I just lost the game. "DAMMIT" I shout and stand and flip the board off. Sebastian lets out a loud laugh "You're not as good as you thought, hm?" He mocks, and I flip him off instead, earning another laugh. "Do you keep all of your deal makers as pets?" He asks. I roll my eyes, "No, only those I find attractive. Sixer was weird because of his curiosity and sixth finger on both hands. Pinetree is even more curious then Sixer, and just well.... I don't know. The Pines family just has something about them I guess" I laugh. Before I can reset the game again, Puppy and Ciel walk up to us. Ciel gives a small bow to me, which was how he would greet someone from his time when he was gonna ask something. I turn to the both, Puppy looking a bit nervous. I raise my eyebrow as Ciel begins to speak. "Dipper and I have been talking about his life in Gravity Falls, and about his family. I know Sebastian cannot create portals on his own, but would you create a portal to Gravity Falls for Dipper and I to visit the town and his family a bit? I want to see the full modern world rather then just this house" He asks. I'm thinking, it wouldn't hurt to let them. I look over to Sebastian, who nods his head, "It would be nice for him to see the modern world, we should have him change out of his current clothes though". It's only been a two and a half months since Dipper and I made the deal. He has been seeing them too often then I originally planned. An hour wouldn't hurt though. This will make up for last night.
I stand, "Alright. After dinner I'll open the portal and you two can stay there for an hour" I look at Sebastian. "That seems good, do you have anything for my young master to wear and better fit in?" He asks. I think, "Puppy, go find something in your closet for Ciel to wear, and I'll size it to him after he has it on" I say and wave them away to reset the board. "Yes Master Cipher" He says with an adorably large smile as he grabs Ciel wrist, to Ciels disgust, and drags him to his room. I look back to Sebastian, "Another round?" I say and move my first piece.
Ciels P.O.V
Dipper was bouncing around in his giant closet trying to find something for me to wear. "What is it like in Gravity Falls?" I ask. He pops his head out for a second, "Weird, really weird. Odd people and crazy creatures. They're all really nice though, the people I mean" He disappears again and finally comes out with a pair of black pants and a crossed red and black shirt. "Jeans and plaid, this good?" He asks, handing them to me. I nod and go to his bathroom to put them on. They don't fit, they're a bit big, but Bill will tighten them. I walk out, holding my pants up and hand him my previous clothes, now folded. "Thank you Dipper" I say. He smiles and nods, and we both go out to our boyfriends. Or well, Dippers owner? We walk out and Sebastian takes my clothes from Dipper, then they both go into the kitchen.
Sebastian's P.O.V
I walk into the kitchen with Dipper. "Here, I'll make dessert while you make dinner. Give you a break" I say with a closed eye smile. Bill works him hard, almost the same level as Ciel makes me work, and Dipper isn't even a demon. He looks at me in surprise, "Oh no that's ok Sebastian, I can-" before he finishes his sentence, I raise my hand to silence him. "Don't be ridiculous, let me help" I say as I take out a few ingredients to make chocolate cake, cookies and pie, as Bill told me earlier. He smiles at me, "Thank you" he says as he pulls out beef to make a beef-sauce spaghetti. We don't speak for most of the time, and by the time he finished the sauce and was boiling the noodles and baking the garlic bread, I had the pie, cake, and cookies in the oven. "They just need to bake for a half hour, and then they all should be done" I say as I wash my hands and dry them off. I walk out and leave Dipper to finish up.
Dippers P.O.V
I quickly finish up the sauce, and the noodles. I'm just waiting for the bread to finish. I bring the meat sauce and noodles out, covered to keep it warm. I lay out new dishes, silverware, napkins, and glasses which I fill with red wine for Bill and Sebastian and simply water for Ciel and myself. I leave the wine bottle near by, along with the pitcher of water. I go back in and take the bread out, and quickly wash my hands and go back in to wear everyone is. "Dinner is ready in the garden" I say, and Bill immediately stands and takes my hand as we walk outside. He kisses the top of my head as we sit. I uncover the food, and Sebastian takes some for Ciel and himself, and Bill gives me a bit and takes his portion. I haven't gotten as much food as I would before I became Bills pet, but at least he wasn't starving me.
Dinner was relatively quiet like the other meals, except for occasional talk between Ciel and myself. "What will I expect from Mabel?" He asks. I let out a small laugh, "Well, a lot. She's already and extremely energetic ball of sugar. She falls in love with basically anyone, she even had a crush on the man on the ten dollar bill" I laugh again, "But she is extremely friendly, and will most likely scream when she realizes who you are, and hug you. If you don't want her to touch you I can keep her off of you though" I pause for his response. He nods, "Yes, that would be better. I don't like physical contact all that much". I still smile "Alright" I pause and take a bit, swallowing it I continue "I'll keep her at distance. If Candy and Grenda, her friends, are there to, I recommend you stand in a near by closet until I tame them. Bill looks at me in terror "Grenda?!". I look at him, "Yeah? What about her". He shakes his head out, "Good luck controlling that monster". I roll my eyes, "She will listen to Mabel. And if the doors locked she can't.... won't get into where Ciel is". Ciel looks very disturbed. "You'll see what I mean if you see her, don't worry though. You'll be safe" I say, sipping at the water. He nods, and finishes his food. Later we had dessert, and then chatted a bit afterwards. About 10 minutes after I'm cleaning up the food and dishes. Bill walks in and hugs me from behind and kisses my neck. "Good job today Puppy" He hums. I can't help but lean back into him, "I'm only doing what I'm supposed to. Thank you for allowing me into Gravity Falls with Ciel". Dammit, do not fall into his shit. Get away from him.
I turn around and awkwardly shuffles away from him, he doesn't seem to notice to much. "Just making up for last night" He says, and rubs his arm, "Anyways, in opening the portal now. You'll have exactly one hour, be back in the same spot where the portal opened in an hour" He concludes and walks into the living room. I follow him and look at the portal he just opened, but quickly check the time; 7:45.
I bow to Sebastian and Bill, and step into the portal. After the brief seconds of cold, with Ciel now next to me, we come out in the woods where Bills statue used to be. I look around "We're right near the Mystery Shack, only a short walk" I start to walk towards the shack on the thin path. "Is this how most of the roads are?" Ciel asks, disgusted. I can't help but laugh, "No, this is just a rabbit path in the woods that Mabel and I used to take as a short cut". Ciel nods and continues to follow me in silence.
We eventually reach the shack and I hold the door open for him, without knocking. We both enter and are greeted by Mabel, Grunkle Stan, Great Uncle Ford, Soos, and Wendy. "Uh? Hey guys" I laugh awkwardly. Everyones faces freezes, "Dipper!" Mabel yells and jumps up and runs to me, tackling me. "Dude! What are you doing here!" Soos asks, helping us up, just for me to be caught in a hug from Wendy, and then stolen from her into a double Stan  hug. "Guys!" I barely breathe out, "Calm down!". By this time, Mabel has noticed Ciel. Mabel turns to me confused, "Who is this?". I walk over to her, grabbing her wrist. "Two things. One, don't attack him with hugs and kisses and bullshit. Two, it's Ciel Phantomhive" I finish and her face lights up into a grin. She screams, and tries to break from my grip but can't. "CIEL OHMYGOD YOUR'RE REAL?! IS BASSY HERE! IS HE YOUR HUSBAND YET?!!" She yells at him. I have to tackle her to the ground and cover her mouth. "Shut up Mabel!" Now I'm in a wrestling match with her, to everyone else's amusement. Wendy cheering her on saying "Beat him down Mabel!"; and Grunkle Stan yelling "C'mon don't lose to a girl!" At me. Finally I pin her down, and sit on her back. "Calm down. Yes, they're real. No Sebastian isn't here. Yes Ciel and him are dating but not married. When I let you up, do not tackle him, got it?" I tell her, and get a muffled "Ok DipDop" in return. I slowly get up, for Ciel to walk over and laugh, helping her up. "You're brother was exactly on point with how he thought you would react" He tells her. "We have one hour here, Mabel don't kill him. I turn back to everyone else as Mabel starts blurting random questions at him that I stopped caring about.
I sit on he couch, and everyone also sits. "How has everyone been?" I ask. Ford stops everyone from talking "First thing, how and why are you here?" He asks, in a confused tone. "Ok, long story short Sebastian and Ciel came to visit Bill from another universe, and Ciel decided he wanted to meet you guys and visit the modern world since he is technically from the Victorian Era" I explain. Ford nods, "I remember Sebastian. Nice fellow. So I assume Bill is allowing you to stay for the one hour so Ciel can see the town?" He asks. What does he mean by that? Does he know Sebastian? And how does he know the exact time... I shrug it off, "Yep".
I mindlessly shift the collar, "So, how has everything been here? Bill has left you alone, right?" I ask. Before anyone can respond I feel something trickle down from my nose. Assuming it's nothing but maybe snot, I wipe it away with my hand, but of course see blood. Grunkle Stan frowns, "What's that from?". I get a tissue and hold it under my nose, "Side effect from the portal" I explain "Sorry, continue?". "Everything has been fine here. The mystery shack has the usual business, and Gravity Falls is just Gravity Falls. Nothing much different, we ran into a few eyebats in a cave the other day though, but they were taken care of" Ford explains. I smile, "That's good. Nothing can hurt this town" I laugh. "How have you been?" Wendy asks, Mabel now next to her and Ciel sitting by me. Thankfully Ciel let me talk with my family a bit, he was smiling though which is a really odd thing to see him do, Mabel obviously noticed this. "Well" I scratch my arm, not really liking the change of topic but it was expected. "Not that bad I guess. I get enough food, and I keep the place clean which is fairly easy. I cook the meals and everything is alright. I honestly expected more of bloody torture ripping me limb from limb, not this. Not sure which is worse though..." I end with once again, another forced laugh. Wendy points to my slightly sliced and bruised wrists, and red scratched up neck, "You call that alright?". Ford is looking at me with great pain, and looks towards Grunkle Stan and smiles a bit. I have a feeling that there's something Im not being told. "Well I mean... I guess? It could be worse" I shrug. "Anyways, we came here so I could show Ciel the town, how about we go out for a bit? We have to be back at the portal for 8:40 to make sure we get back, but we have some time" I say trying to change the subject. I look at the time, 8:05. Mabel stands, "Sure!" And rushes to get her shoes on and a new sweater that had Sebastian and Ciels contract on it. I roll my eyes, and hold the door open. Everyone walks out, and pile into the car and we drive to the town. Ciel looks out the window, amused. "This is a rather interesting vehicle" He says to Mabel and me, "How does it run?". "Oil, and machines" I explain. He nods "Fascinating. No horses?". "None at all!" Mabel replies cheerfully. Ciel nods, and rolls down the window a bit. I turn back to my family, Wendy and Soos are talking while my Great Uncles are talking their sea research. I look to Mabel, "How have you been? This has been the longest time we've been apart now that I think of it" I say quietly, her smile fading a bit. "It's hard, Im always used to you being here. But that doesn't really matter, I still have everyone else. How has Bill been treating you?". I sigh "He is the God of Chaos, what do you expect?". Before the conversation can continue, the car stops and we all pile out.
Ciel looks around, amazed by all the lights and the way the building looks, and how everyone is dressed. "Wow, a lot has changed I see" He says to mainly himself. "Yeah, phones can now be put into your pocket, cars that drive themselves, some crazy shit compared to your time" I say to him. He nods and walks along, now talking to Mabel about people he knows, particularly Grell and Undertaker at the moment.
I take a deep breath in, and smile. I always miss the general pine smell of the town, besides the odd odors from various buildings. Ford walks over to me, "What's Bill been doing?" He asks. I look at him, and shrug "Most days he is away doing some work or something, I never know. But every so often he stays home and.... yeah" I say, trailing off. Ford frowns, he waves to the rest of the group "We'll be right back!" He says with a smile and laughs, pulling me into a small clearing in the woods right off the road.
"Dipper boy, please. Tell me, what has he done to you" He says, his smile gone and replaced with a serious frown. Now I'm frowning too, "What do you want to know?" I ask, which he responds with "Everything". I take in a deep breath and let it out. "Well, on a plain day I make him breakfast, he eats it and leaves. I clean up the rather large house, and make lunch for him to eat when is back at noon. Then clean more or if I have nothing to do I go into the garden and talk to another servant, a demon. Her name is Moon-Rose; she is incredibly nice to me though. I'll then make dinner and he'll eat, sometimes I join him at meals if he tells me too. Then he'll go to bed, or whatever in his room. I go to my room, shower, and sleep. I typically can wear what I want, but I need to always wear a collar that he gives me to wear" I pause, he doesn't seem to upset. I continue though, "But every so often, maybe 3 or 4 times a week he stays home and at points in the day he will... well take me into a room and uh" I start to stutter, getting extremely anxious and I swear a birch tree looks like it has an actual eye. I start to feel tears building in my eyes, and Great Uncle Ford holds my hands in his, and says quietly "Dipper you need to tell me". I look down and continue explaining. "He uh... he... He just uses me as a toy and fucks me and beats me until he is happy with himself and how my body looks broken, bloody, and bruised" I blurt out, tears starting to flow down my face. He pulls me into a hug, he was holding me tightly with my face in his shoulder, I can't hold my tears back for some reason. GET AHOLD OF YOURSELF DIPPER, YOU'RE DOING THIS FOR THEM! DON'T BREAK DOWN IN FRONT OF THEM.
I move away from Ford, wiping my tears "I-I'm sorry". "Don't be, it's alright. We'll fix this somehow, don't worry. Just remember to leave us a note every Sunday on the one way radio I gave you. You can only do it every 7 days, just do it on Sundays" He says, and helps me stand. "Let's get back to the others" He says with a sigh, looking at my wrists and neck. I nod, and wipe my face hoping I looked fine. We both smile, and catch up with the group.

The rest of the hour went by fine, but now it's time to leave. We were all back at the shack again, and I hug everyone. Mabel gets a hug out of Ciel, which he rolled his eyes but smiled at. We wave goodbye and walk back to the portal. "You have a nice family Dipper" Ciel says, "I wish I had one like that". I look at him, a bit confused. "You do, more or less" I reply, to which I get an even more confused look. "You have Sebastian of course, Elizabeth, Mey-Rin, Finny, Baldroy, Tanaka, the Undertaker, Grell even too believe it or not, Lau and Ron-Maou, Agni and Soma. They all care about you, a lot actually. More then you think" I explain. He frowns, "You think so?"; "I know so".
Finally we are waiting for the portal to open, it opens, and step through. Seconds later we're back in front of Bill and Sebastian. "Alright young master, it's about time we depart for the day and go home" Sebastian announces. Ciel nods, and hugs me. Ciel hugged me. The fuck? Sebastian and Bill both look as shocked as me. "Thank you Dipper, I need to go talk to a few people now" He whispered to me. I can't help but smile, "It's no problem. I'll see ya around". We break apart, and he returns to Sebastian who puts him on his hip. I go next to Bill, and he grabs my hand. Bill then opens another rather colorful portal, and Sebastian steps through with Ciel, waving goodbye.
Finally the portal closes, and Bill sits me on the couch. "Wait here Puppy" He says and kisses he top of my head.
-------------------------------------------------------
Sorry for any typos and stuff, I'm also writing this on my phone.