Playtime

Dipper walked out of the room, pale and shivering. He walked down the hallway, not paying attention to his steps. Arms wrapped around his own body, he tripped, crashing down on to the carpeting, that was the little nudge he needed to throw him into an anxiety attack. He dug his nails into his arms, sitting upright and pulling his knees into his chest. His arms now wrapped around his legs, keeping them tucked close to him, rocking back and forth ever so lightly and lost in his own thoughts.

What the hell is going on, why is Bill acting like this?! His mind raced. I know he's a demon, a very corrupt one at that, but this is cruel even for him! Am I a sex slave now? Holy shit yes I am, why though? Why would he choose me? I'm nothing special, is it because he's still angry about us crushing Weirdmageddon? Possibly? Why not take Mabel? Dipper! What the fuck! No, be glad he didn't take Mabel! He said he has fallen for me, but he probably doesn't know what that phrase means. God, Dipper! This isn't the time to panic, you only have fifteen minutes. He quickly looked at the clock, 9:22. What's going to happen when I go back? Sex, that's what. Why're you so stupid Dipper, you shouldn't even have to question that! Is there any way to get out of here? He looked around, then shook his head at himself. No, either way if I escaped he would only find me and kill me, or worse. He could go after Mabel, or the Stan's. Oh jeez I miss them... No, no, stop this! I need to calm down and get myself ready. I don't need to panic in front of Bill, that's a death wish.

Slowly unwrapping his arms from his legs, he stretched them and looked at the time, 9:25. Holding up his hand, he took several deep breaths. 7 seconds in, 5 seconds out. 7 seconds in, 5 seconds out.

His hand finally went still, and he stood up. As awkward as he felt being totally nude, he also had to remind himself that this isn't the worst of it. Walking into the kitchen he got himself a glass of water, sipping it slowly in attempts to calm down completely. Thankfully, it worked. Pouring the rest out and setting the glass in the sink, he checks the time again, 9:30, 7 minutes left.

He simply stood in the kitchen, trying to clear his thoughts that were still racing. Drip. He looked down, there was a small drop of blood on the floor. He quickly found the source, the cut from Bills nail. Sighing, he took a paper towel, wet it, and wiped off the blood that was still on his leg, on his body, and held the paper towel down to make it stop bleeding. Taking another piece, he wipes up the floor and throws both out. He checks the time again, 9:35.

He turns around and turns the faucet on, and splashes water onto his face. The icy feeling soothing his still heated cheeks. Turning the handle again, he wipes his face off and cracks his neck, smiling slightly at the sound. He checks the time, 9:37. Shit.

Turning, he quickly makes his way back to the playroom. The door open just a smidge, he pushes it open the rest of the way. Looking in he notices Bill isn't there, but instead there's a table with a leash, a whip, and a bottle on it. Swallowing his nerves, he steps in. Bill was still nowhere to be seen. Not wanting to push his luck, he did as Bill instructed him earlier.

"First, when you greet me for playtime I expect you on your knees, hands behind your back", his words played through Dippers head. Walking a few feet in, he turns and kneels towards the door, hands behind his back and holding each other. Only a few seconds later Bill walked through the door with a smirk on his face "Ooh, obedient. Good boy". He crouches and pats Dippers head. He slips the yellow collar off and replaces it with a new one. Not having the chance to see it, Dipper just assumes it's another yellow, or something with a triangle. It would match the rest of the house after all.

Bill put the other collar away and walked behind Dipper. Grabbing the leash and hooking it to the collar, he pulled. Letting out a choked sound, Dipper falls to his side, only to get a grating cackle from his Master. Turning the other way, he drags Dipper across the floor, who is fighting to keep the ability to breathe.